1.10.13

Beauty HAUL: Chanel, Dior, Elf, The Balm, and lots more!

Hi dear darlings! I feel like sharing my September beauty haul here, so here it is~ I hope you enjoy today's post~♥
Disclaimer: As always, I bought all of the products with my own personal money.

some of my September 2013 make-up haul


On the pic: armando caruso travel brush set, Masami Shouko 6pcs brush set, Masami Shouko 105 angled shading brush (goat), e.l.f essential bronzing & blending brush, Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, The balm Marylou Manizer, Cargo bronzer, CHANEL Joues Contraste blush in tea rose and frivole, sho-bi ponpon cheek sponge.


And yeah, it's all E.L.F! I'm currently having a big crush over e.l.f products and decided to try some of them :) and I'm happy I did because some of the products are really really good and comparable to higher end brand.

On the pic: elf studio stipple brush, elf essential eye defining brush, elf clarifying powder, elf body shimmer, elf blush & bronzer st. lucia, elf clear brow & mascara, elf facial whipped creams, elf toner correcting concealer, elf brightening eye color shadow in butternut, elf booster tinted and sheer, elf eyebrow kit in light, elf cream eyeliner in black.


On the pic: TOO FACED the secret to no makeup makeup palette, Etude House face designing brightener, Etude House highlight me body glam, Etude House Nymph aura volumer 3, brush guard, Etude House duo fibre brush, Touchbeauty heated eyelash curler (I can't live without this stuff!!), Coastal Scent 6 brush contour palette.

On the pic: Ecotools mineral brush set (eye shading/blending, concealer brush, angled eyeliner, baby kabuki), unbrand falsies, MAKE UP FOR EVER rouge artist natural N1 lipstick, MUFE lift concealer, MUFE HD POWDER, A'pieu self making brow kit, MAC cremesheen lipstick in SHY GIRL, Etude proof 10 auto eyeliner, refill of brown matte eyeshadow.


Aside from elf and Chanel, I have a huge crush on Dior too! Yeaaay, I bought  3 Dior pouches. The white pouch have Dior's essential Cannage pattern on it which looks so pretty!!! Maaaan, I love love LOVE Dior already!♥



ROUGE DIOR nude lip blush in grege, this is my current favorite lipstick! I like the name too, lip blush, so cute!♥ Fyi, this stuff is Natalie Portman's favorite lipstick and you can see her wearing this shade on this pic:

Natalie Portman, Rouge Dior #Grege shot

Now onto more detailed pics~
SHO-BI ponpon cheek sponge, I love this cute kinoko(mushroom)-like sponge to apply cream blush :) I still have two more of this items for sale, *local area only. So please contact me if you're interested.

Armando Caruso travel brush set. Got lots of backups for sale too :3 This is my favorite on the go brush kit, comes with small PVC pouch. Bristles are soft and shed-free~

And this stuff!!! It's from Marie collection (japanese brand). I aweeeeeeeeeeeeed at its cuteness the first sec I saw it, and I told myself it had to be mine! *ignore the white sponge brush on the left, it was from Clinique. The brush is sooo cute and fluffy! I haven't tried it though, two pieces of this mini brush cost me $ 7.00.

Here's the famous The balm frat boy for ya.

So yeah, that's all for the haul, I hope you enjoyed the post and thanks for reading :) 
Love always~~♥

23 comments:

Momo M said...

OMG, I'm so jelly!! O.O

June L. said...

Omyyyy, awesome haul! *u*

LauraLeia said...

OMG Your haul is seriously awesome! The Dior pouches are really pretty, and the cheek sponge is cute! I've never seen anything like it. So many items you have in your haul that I don't know where to start. *drools on keyboard* XD

amourpixie said...

the sho-bi ponpon cheek sponge is very cute !!

Sonya C. said...

Soo much stuff! Looking forward to all the reviews!

Aki said...

EEEE I really like the Dior Cosmetic Bags!! Can I ask where you purchased them from???? I can't find it online anywhere >___<

J.y.♥ said...

Aki: you can purchase it from Ebay :) or bestbuyworld ^^

The Girl Can Rock said...

aw so much goodies, jelousssssssss <3

Chibilaria said...

Great haul ~
SHO-BI sponge is sooo cute and I love TheBalm packaging !!!
I am looking forward for your next post *^-^*
Best wishes from Italy !
Chibilaria ღ Cute Random Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

Gabby Pali said...

Wawww so many things *.* Curious with DIOR lipstick <3

美美 said...

omg it's such a biig haul :o I'm so jelly >u< I wish I could have buy so much too ;w;

Mindy ♡

like azad said...

Looks like a store. I can't control myself. A nice site you create. Thanks
colored contacts canada

moon said...

so much stuff *.* I like those chanel blushes in particular, and also the too faced stuff :D

macabre-moon.blogspot.com

Crown Polish said...

I want the brushes *-*

Momopodo said...

How amazing! What a great little haul.. Can't wait to see the reviews! ^^

momopodo.blogspot.com

Arpita Tiwary said...

OMG! I completely drooooooooled over the haul :D :D


I am following you now, care to follow back? :)

http://www.IndianBeautyCenter.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Wow you have an amazing haul!!! The SHO-BI cheek sponge looks so cute, I hope you will talk about it more in the future ^^

sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

♥Kay said...

that cheek sponge is so cute :3

♥Kay
www.imladiiekay.com

Fajar Juara said...

Nice nice :)

Pengobatan Sesak Nafas

Dawn James said...

Nice post and you share the best information about beauty product with nicely and I want to share we have launched a new and very fast you tube video marketing services with lowest price.

Ore Ai said...

lovely haul!!

Iqbal Prasetyo said...

Wow that's such a very big haul! Lol I even cannot imagine how can you use all them up hahaha

www.iqbalssi.com

jenn f said...

woah haulage! that ponpo sponge looks really interesting and i've been wanting the frat boy blush for a while now. enjoy all these things! you'll have so much fun using them :)
Jenn
A Beautiful Zen

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...