21.6.13

My LIOELE Beauty Class in Jakarta & Bandung! [UPDATED]

Hi Girls! I have a good news :) I'm collaborating together with LIOELE to host a beauty class in Jakarta and Bandung. So if you live in either Bandung or Jakarta, or maybe close by, please do join our BEAUTY CLASS event~ (Staff from Lioele will give you a brief skincare lecture and I will lead the interactive Make-up class). We could actually meet and we'll having fun (and be pretty!) together with make-up and skincare!


The first Make-up class will be held in JAKARTAJune 29 2013 JULY 13, 2013 (Saturday). It's only one week away > . <~ Be sure to join my first beauty class, yeah? ^^



Second interactive Make-up class will be held in BANDUNG, July 20, 2013 (Saturday). I'll update about the place ASAP.

Price of the ticket is IDR 150.000. But don't worry, you'll get lots of benefit that you will like! :)
* FREE LIOELE GOODIE BAG worth over IDR 50.000
* LIOELE Shopping Voucher Worth IDR 50.000
* DOOR PRIZE!
* Make-up will be provided by Lioele team. You can try and play with Lioele products!
* Be pretty! ^-^

Lioele Goodie Bag

Here's a shoot to Lioele Goodie Bag :) *Note that items will vary depending on stocks from LIOELE.




More information about INTERACTIVE MAKE-UP CLASS:
LIOELE will provide Make-up products for you to use and try! I'll create two-three make-up look on the model and you can follow me all the way through, recreating the look on your own face :)
*You can also bring your own make-up stuff and tools.

Participant can also ask many things related to Make-up during the class. Also, I'll share lots of beauty tips & trick, like, corrective Make-up, skincare tips, how to create Korean water-glow look, and much more.

For the Make-up session, here's the theme:
DAY TO NIGHT KOREAN MAKE-UP!
Day Make-up: Natural and no make-up "make-up" for everyday! Followed by girly and dolly ulzzang look.
- also include: eyebrow shaping, how to achieve flawless skin.
Night Make-up: Glamour and semi-smokey, inspired by K-pop style Make-up.

DOORPRIZE:
The best make-up will receive package of LIOELE products as a DOORPRIZE! 

If you want to take a look to what's happening during the event, you can check these links:

More photos from previous beauty class event by LIOELE (collaborating with MUA and bloggers)
 LIOELE & Harumi

Lioele & Stella

Event photos, credit: 

I'm so excited to lead the make-up class and of course, to meet some of my readers too! I expect you to come :) (will be very happy to meet all of you, hehe). The event in Jakarta is only one week away, so please be fast and reserve now ^-^

RSVP & Contact Person: 08180 939 6497 (SMS/Whatsapp)

_________________________

UPDATE (JUNE 23, 2013)
The event will be postponed
JAKARTA: JULY 13, 2013
BANDUNG: JULY 20, 2013

Thank you! Don't forget to book your ticket via text message/whatsapp to: 08180 939 6497 LIMITED SEAT! Book your ticket now via BCA :)


11 comments:

June L. said...

Wow, this is so exciting!~ o__o <3 Congrats on this amazing opportunity!~ Wish I could come, but I'm all the way in Canada. D:

Junniku.blogspot.com
- A Korean beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

turiscantik.com said...

goodie bag nya sangat menggoda ;)

Laura Jones said...

Ah, so fun! I like a lot of the Lioele products I've tried... their packaging is especially cute. Congrats on the wonderful opportunity!!

I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, in case anyone is interested :)

Alison Clarke said...

Congrats for wonderful opportunity. They are seems very busy in their nice packaging. I prefer natural and herbal products.

Regards,
obagi nu derm starter kit

杨凯琳 said...

Teach a class here in the Philippines, too! I'm sure a lot of people will attend - I know I will. Anyway, keep up the good work~ ^^

Yomi said...

Is there a class for lioele?!!?!

I wish that I could attend...

Do you want to follow each other in GFC and bloglovin? Please check my blog and tell me about it.

www.gwiyomistyle.net

fang ♥ said...

I already booked for bandung event with my friend.. Can't wait >○< because lioele is my favorite brand ♥

Dini, ディーニ said...

i want to joint that class but i live in surabaya :( poor of me

Kirari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajrina AJ said...

actually i'm a new reader of your blog and I'm so excited to come tomorrow >_<

www.ajrinarush.net

Cindy Nguyen said...

Wish I could have been there-- looked like so much fun :)

OhCindyRella~ Beauty & Lifestyle Blog~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...