11.12.12

Review: GEO BC-101 Brown Circle Lens (Jazz/Dolly Brown)

Hello, hello~ It has been almost a week since my birthday, I want to thank you for all the greetings (on my facebook and blog) Thaaaanks a lot~ *big virtual hug for everyone.
And today, I'll be reviewing one more circle lens, lol. I promise it will be the last pair of 2012. I got an offer to review (and choose) one pair of circle lens from Trendy Sweet Shop, so I initially chose GEO BC-101 Brown as I've been wanting to try more natural contact lens.

 FOTD
face: Luview Crystal Cover BB Cream, Luview Crystal Mineral Pact, Skinfood salmon darkcircle concealer,  MAC pigment colour powder.
eye: MAC fluidline in blacktrack, falsies: Etude House 'secret'
Lips: Etude House fresh cherry tint in peach



 scratch the sticker, and check the authentication at geo.fw1860.com

And yeah, the lenses I received are the original GEO lens from Korea ^-^






GEO BC-101 Brown Circle lens
Design/Pattern:Photobucket
The design/pattern looks SUPER DUPER natural, without too much visible pixel and the opacity is just right! Unless you see it super upclose, you won't notice the pattern because the swirly design is barely visible from afar. I'm liking the design so much because the naturalness, you know how I like my lenses~! Hehe... When I asked how the lens look on me, people will like, "are you even wearing it?" Lmao~~~

Color: Photobucket 
Pretty Light brown that match my natural eyes color PERFECTLY! If you prefer a darker color, then you can get yourself a pair of BC-102 from GEO. But I like like like BC-101 pretty light brown color soooo damn much. Nuuu... I can't even describe it to words of how much I'm liking the color of this pair! *being super honest here*

Enlargement: Photobucket 
Many people said that this lens is quite big, but I don't think that way. Yes it does enlarge my pupil, but only a little bit! I can't see many difference on before/after wearing the lens, which makes me feel kinda disappointed TT^TT. Unlike any other circle lens, I look okay even without wearing eye make-up. It only enhances the size a little bit (14.2mm). Now I know that I should go for at least 15mm with natural brown lens.

Comfort: Photobucket
I had a 'very' difficult time at first, It keeps hurt my eyes and made it tear up like crazy. The lens, though it's actually quite thin, is so difficult to be put on, idk why >.< like it keeps sticking on my fingers, but that's might just me. By time, my eyes began to tolerate the lens. Though, sometimes it tends to blur my vision (I'm plano type and the lens is a plano too) so I can just wear it for 4 hours at the most.

Overall: Photobucket
I love this pair! I like the barely-there type of lenses and this one is one of my favorite. The only turn off is the enlargement, I'd prefer lenses with visible enlargement. Perhaps GEO Mimi Cappuccino brown~?

If you like the lens, and planning to get yourself a pair of circle lens, don't forget to visit Trendy Sweet Shop, Hongkong based online store~! And enter SPARKLE APPLE to get 10% off discount! (they recently started selling Liese Soft Bubble Hair Color too)
Trendy Sweet Shop

And, to show you how the lens is barely there:
Fuuuuuuh.... really ;^; This would be a holy grail if the the size was 15.00mm!! And, I've told ya, I like to cat doodling my selca. Fwehehehe....

Thanks for reading and see you again soon darling lovelies~

32 comments:

Mety said...

kyk biasaaa baguss review naa >.<

www.metymiyu.blogspot.com

Princess Monica said...

is it available in black?
you look so pretty! ♥

Magic Chic said...

Oh my, the last pic is so kawaii!!! The lenses look great on you~ ❀◕‿◕❀

Stephanie Nangoi said...

Rin~ You look sooooo cuteeeee~ *___*

Nerissa said...

u're so cutee (●♡∀♡)
lens ny kliatan natural banget o(≧∇≦o)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ・* .BuBBLiPoP*★ said...

I wish I could have such clean, lovely skin as you.. I try my best but I ALWAYS have troubled skin no matter what I do. I stopped using make-up 1-2 months, and I cleaned it with special products morning and evening. Didn't help at all..

Calily Caline said...

Your skin is so flawless ;_;

Kaddy said...

ahw i really like how the lenses look on your eyes. the natural style suit you soo much :D
i wanna buy lenses too someday but i'm not sure which are the most comfy one's
so sad that these are not that comfy :(

Amyboo said...

These lenses are so natural and pretty! :O I love 'em on you! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Cantikk

Calily Caline said...

I don't think I will post a review of each product, just maybe of the oil control base. :) This is the first lip tint I ever bought, actually xD The next time I go to Korea, I will buy loooots of make-up products. Ordering online is very expensive when you live in Europe T_T

Rini Cesillia said...

it really looks so natural and yes, I do think your eyes look big with it but for you it's not that big yaa.. :o
and the last pic is super duper kawaii, you look so cute Lina ^^

Coco said...

I love the effect, so natural! They look gorgeous on x

ShuShu said...

very pretty you kitten! *Q*
♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

I Love Yoshiki said...

The lensues look natural but I guess, for those who want enlargement from their circle lenses, this one would be pointless :) Your skin is so lovely, wish mine could be like that.

misshulijing said...

kyaa~ youre so adorable >.< are you wearing lashes or are your lashes naturally that long? thanks for visiting my blog btw :)

THT Christina said...

That last photo of you is so cute! And these are really natural, they blend so well!

ToRi said...

What is kawaii! Neko really looks nice ^3^ In your blog all lenses are best!

Sheri said...

It looks nice!
I recently got the BC-102 and I had a hard time choosing between 101 and 102.

Monic said...

Supaaaaa cute!!!
I haven't see the natural lenses like this ^^

Miki said...

wahhh so natural ~~~ ^^

Sharlynn said...

So natural and pretty, this to me is the beauty of most asian ladies, even without them I'm sure you're gorgeous!

민영 said...

totally cute and pretty! *^*

Eri Uehara said...

So natural! I loved it!
Greetings from Argentina!
xoxo Eri - http://erienjoyinglife.blogspot.com.ar/

Gigi.T said...

Omg! You are so pretty <3 Love ur eyes! Great blog too-

I would appreciate it if you visit my blog too! :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx♥

Lalaa said...

omg you looks so cute, as always ^^

주은혜 said...

;A; why are you so cute?!?! can i pinch your cheeks...

Those lens look very natural! Sucks that it only lasts for four hours though. ):

Amely Rose said...

wow the effetc is amazing

want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

민영 said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME CUTIE~♥♥♥ >w<

Popblush said...

Oh my gosh, you are so cute!!!

Kumiko said...

nice color!! and
the best part is, it suits you!

nkkumiko.blogspot.com

e-circlelens.com said...

Your eyes look amazing :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...