1.11.12

SOLUSIMU Toilet Seat Cover



Have you ever used toilet seat cover before? If you haven't, then you are more likely to like this product~! Today's post will focus on health related topic, I'm going to write a quick review about  SOLUSIMU Toilet Seat Cover!*Products are sent to me for review purpose*



So yeah, As you might know, this is a disposable thin paper in a shape of ovalish toilet seat. Supposed to be placed on top of toilet seat to protect us from any bacteria and germs that can affect our health!
The packaging is made from a thick heavy duty paper. Travel friendly, with safety transparent seal on the back. The overall packaging of this product, especially the way it's arranged, reminds me to a packaging of blotting paper.... and, speaking of which, I recently found the relation between blotting papers, I mean, the 'real' blotting papers and this toilet seat cover, lolz. Some people really use it as a blotting paper to get rid off excess oil on face. Curious? Read the article HERE.

Well, I dont think I'm going to use it that way though... 


This is how it looks when I unfolded it a bit. The paper itself is not as sturdy as I expected it to be, it was rather thin and soft, almost see through. A few jagged part can be found along the edges. And the center part has three joints that is supposed to be disconnected.



Just like this, and the paper is ready to be placed on top of the toilet! ^-^
As for me, this is also my first experience of using a toilet seat cover. And this is good! To think that germs and other viruses might be transmitted, it irks me a lot!

And yeah, I'm going to be frank, I've always been do this squatting position everytime I use public restroom. I didn't like the hassle of arranging toilet tissue to clean and cover the seat. Plus, it's really disgusting. I'm a very hygienic person, overly hygienic if I may say. (Like, I'll never touch my face before I was my hand with antiseptic soap beforehand, that's still normal though. Hehe...)

With toilet seat cover, I can really 'sit in peace' when I use public toilet, and the good thing is, I can keep everything clean without squatting, lolz!

If you want to know more about the product, visit their official site here: http://www.solusimu.com
or e-mail to: sales@solusimu.com

Tips
Also, germs can be found on the faucets, soap dispensers, and doorknob. Especially when you're using public restroom. I've always used tissue to turn off the faucet, and even when I open or close the door. If you google this you might find that such things (faucet, doorknobs, etc) is the major culprits in spreading disease.

So yeah, keeping our body clean is an important part of keeping us healthy and helping us to be good about ourselves, right?


18 comments:

Amyboo said...

Yay for clean toilet seats!!! 8D
I have the same problem actually. I always use toilet paper and make three layers before I sit down. -_- So annoying. I only do this when I don't trust the bathroom though haha~

BeautifyIU said...

Yay for using public toilets. No need to worry anymore.

Mind to follow me back?
xoxo
beautifyiu.blogspot.com

Bommiie said...

This is so helpful!!
I'll have an eye open to see if they sell something like that here.

Josephine said...

That would be really handy!
Hehe, I sometimes do get cautious of public restrooms... -.-

Chai Chen said...

Great product review dear and nice of you to share this information. :)

Nice to know you're also a DDR player. Me too. :)

Following you now on Google Friend Connect. Hope we can follow each other. :)


~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

Sakuranko said...

Really cool product!

Xoxo

Milex said...

my eyes are all over you, in love.

Sharina said...

Awesome product :) I love it!
New follower here!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

healhealthy said...

how to stay healthy : we can live healthy by our atmosphere should be neat and clean. we should clean regularly our locality. Then we can live healthy.

misskatv said...

haven't used one before. but i always use toilet papers XD this is very interesting! :D

BeautyByNayNay said...

haha cute post :D
beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au

Morgan Nascimento said...

Olá, parabéns pelo blog!
Se você puder visite este blog:
http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
Obrigado pela atenção

Mimi said...

here in america, almost all restrooms provide a paper seat cover, but it's always good to have one handy. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Salt City Bakery Giveaway
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Anonymous said...

In America, every public toilet stall has those near the toilet, just like toilet tissue xD

Emily Bounds said...

Nice product:) i love it

Bio Bidet

Kenny Chen said...

It is really helpful to stay fit!!!this product can be used by everybody because it is protective!!!

Kenny Chen said...

It is really helpful to stay fit!!!this product can be used by everybody because it is protective!!!

Kenny Chen said...

It is really helpful to stay fit!!!this product can be used by everybody because it is protective!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...