18.11.12

Review: SANA HADANOMY Collagen Mist Lemon

Hellow dearies~ I know this product has been out there for long, forgyf me for being late! Heheh, I got this from my friend Lippi ^-^



This is the limited series of SANA HADANOMY collagen mist. Yeah ^-^ a lemon version with heart shaped bottle.

Price: 500 円 (90ml)

Description:
Sana HADANOMY Collagen Mist, a gel-type mist, contains collagen that has been specially processed to make it sink deeply into skin in an easier way, enhancing skin elasticity and moisture level. The skin is left supple.
It delivers a light floral scent. You may apply it after bath, after cleansing face or before make-up to instantly hydrate skin.

INGREDIENT:
Water, butylene glycol, alcohol, glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, methyparaben, carbomer, gellan gum, acrylates/c10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, Honey, pelargonium gravolens oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, citric acid, foniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil malphigia emarginata (acerola) Fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, Rosa centifolia flower oi, lemon extract.





The original one is much cheaper, 900円 for a big 250 ml pink bottle. Anyhow, I don't mind that since the package of this angel is cuter ♥

Product claims to contain 1000mg collagen for long lasting hydrating effect, this one also has a real lemon extract in it, so it smells all lemony and fresh. (I like lemon :9~)  Also, this product claims to be:
- colorant free 
- mineral oil free
- non-comedogenic

How to use:
Spray 15 cm away from face, fan dry or use your palm to help the absorption. 
 

My Verdict:
 Might be the thickest face mist out there, as other bloggers are also said so. Basically, it's a gel type lotion (toner) that can be used as a toner alone, or as make-up setting spray! Things that I really like about this product is... it gives a sheer dewy finish on your make-up. You prolly know that I'm suuuuper fond of dewy make-up~!! It says that it can also makes your make-up to stay longer.

With 1000mg of micro collagen, expect a super hydrated skin after each spray. When I check the Japanese site of hadanomy, I found out that collagen, I meant 'micro' collagen is easier to be absorbed and penetrates deepy into skins. And the good thing is, you can always spritz it to your face anytime you feel like it. *spraying it onto my face as I'm writing~ *

The uncapability of the nozzle to spray a fine mist making it as a downfalls, the spritz nozzle creates a large rain drop like spruts, making it hard to distribute evenly. However, the faster you push the nozzle, the finer the spruts will be. I usually spray 2-3 times, left, right, and on my forehead, leaving it to dry naturally. 



As you can see, it leaves no sticky feeling or whatsoever. It absorbed nicely into the skin and leaving it smooth, yay for collagen~ Anyhoo, this not the best face mist out there, though, many people raved about the original version of this face mist, but for me it seems like it being hyped mostly because of its cute packaging (I think?). So yeah, not bad, but not the best :)

I still have one face mist and one body mist on my corner, waiting to be reviewed. Avene au thermal face mist and The face shop eco baby ato mist, so expect for the review later~♥ I'll see ya in my next post, bubbye ~~~

11 comments:

Dita Indah Lestari said...

keke, packagingnya kaya parfum2 remaja yang biasa dijual di supermarket, tapi ternyata ini mist ><

❥anyajang★ said...

nice review ^.^

Jing-Jing said...

I really wanna try this! Been looking for a face mist recently...plus I love Hadanomy and the smell of lemon >w<

Tessa said...

ooo the package really is cute *-*
nice review, I wanna try it now :D

Junjun said...

The packaging is SO CUTE! ;u; <3
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid that my skin might be too sensitive to it. ;u; Do you know if these come in sample sizes? D':

Rindodo ♥ said...

@all: replied, thanks for commenting ♥

Jenny said...

Lovely review ^^ I really wanna try this~

Jen said...

super cute packaging :D glad it works well too~

raisaAngelin said...

bentuknya emang mirip banget sama salah satu cologne lokal Indonesia :p

Nic Nic said...

i really liked the blue version of this! reminds me to try out more this brand :D thanks for sharing Lina!

Isabel said...

Oh my.. I have this in pink (big bottle) but I've always thought the smaller one is cuter =(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...