20.11.12

PRINCESS ETOINETTE: Etude House 2012 Princess Project

Morning princess! I went to Etude House official site yesterday and found something that 'automatically' ensnared my heart! Just because I love this line soooooo very much, I think I'll just post pictures and share it to all of you princesse. Practically, it's new princessy line from Etude House, which enraptured my heart so much with its sophisticated design. You know I'm a big sucker for this kind of things, all peachy and princessy.  *Nuuh, while writing this, I accidentaly hit the publish button, sorry for the blunder >.<* I'm gonna spam you with pictures, so be ready princesse ~~





 에튀아네뜨 러블리 퍼퓸 캔들-perfumed candle
 에튀아네뜨 버블 배쓰 바-bubble bath bar

 에튀아네뜨 크리스탈 파우더-Etoinette Crystal powder

 에튀아네뜨 하트 블러셔-heart blush

 에튀아네뜨 크리스탈 샤인 립스
Etoinette Crystal Shine lips
 
 에튀아네뜨 반짝 눈물라이너 세트-Etoinette shiny tears eyeliner


에튀아네뜨 로즈 브러쉬-Etoinette rose brush

So basically, what we got here is a basic set of make-up including highlighter, blushers, crystal powder, eyeliner, lipsticks, nail polishes. Not only that, you can also find a cute heart shaped soap bar, make-up brush with VERY unique design (I mean YES! unique!) plus cute too! hehehe....four types of brush and three of them are long handled (comes with a VERY cute and vintage princessy pouch).And yea, perfumed candle, cute pink comb, and mirror.

All in all, their main concept for PRINCESS ETOINETTE is: basic range of make up to make you be a princesse~~~ at day, night, at home, and everywhere! Now my heart is all spellbinded by the charm of Princess Etoinette *love love~



I'm loving the beauty accessories from Princess Etoinette already TT^TT Kinda makes me sad cuz that means I need to rob my own self buying ALL the products? Hell yeah, I hope, but I know I won't do that! Hehehe... Hello Miss. Stingy~ Blah... I haaate this excruciating pain of holding back *sob

Now let's take a look at more details of some of the item of PRINCESS ETOINETTE ♥



This is the blushers, my most favorite product of the line. Let's just call it floating heart blushers? I'll buy this for the packaging onleh. Maaaaan it's so frickin CUTE isn't it?!? When I first saw it I said to myself that I HAD to buy it!


 촉촉한 사용감과 은은하게 빛나는 쉬머한 펄감의 립스틱
And lipsticks, the Etoinette Crystal shine lips~  I might buy one for myself. Not really a sucker for lipstick but yeah (think of the packaging) Mwahaha.... I might get POR201 or POR202 for myself since that two are coralish. It claims to be very moisturizing and shimmery.

 반짝임이 가득한 눈물라이너와 선명한 컬러의 아이라이너로 구성된 세트
And this is the Etoinette double eyeliner, the pearly one works like Etude house line nuance duo or eyeglow pencil I assume, kinda reminds me to Etude House tear drop eyeliners with more vivid colors.

매끈하고 화사한 피부를 만들어 주는 루스 파우더
Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder, claims to brighten and smoothen skins. It contains silica, gawd~ My favorite ingredients! Why? cuz I feel that silica coating is the BEST way to minimize the oil secretion, at least that works for me (experienced the mighty of silica by trying AVENE au thermal spray). So I might get a hand on this loose powder too ^-^

에튀아네뜨 하트 하이라이터, 베이크드 타입의 하이라이터
A baked highlighter, I don't think I'm going to buy this one since I think Etude House face brightener is much more effective doing the job? idk. But yeah, the packaging.... *teary eyes~~*

Also, if you check on the site, it has a little story about a girl that meets a pink santa :) Here's some screenshoots.

I'm sorry for spamming you with pictures, I can't stop myself from posting it >.< Nuuuh~ This is waaaaaaaaay too cute to not be blogged! Okay now I think I should stop boring you with my babbling. So that's it for now~! By the way, if you don't mind, please share what do you think of PRINCESS ETOINETTE line from Etude House. I want to know what you guys think about this line, are they cute? or might be kinda useless perhaps? And  I want to know what product do you like most too from this line. Hope you don't mind^-^, Thank you~♥ 핑크산타, 응원 부탁해요!

Pictures credit: http://www.etude.co.kr

38 comments:

Amandaaa said...

oh. my. god. i really don't like the color pink but i pretty much want everything from this line! ahaha so prettyyyy and cuteee *__* ty for photo spamming this collection <3
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Tifa said...

lovely collection indeed!!! i want the lipstickss D:

| miss rhea | said...

OMG OMG OMO OMO OMOOOO~!
ci linaaaa, ini superrrr princessy banget *mimisan* T___T kawaiiiii...

Wiida Ribbon said...

OMG this is really cute! I need to get the brush set and also the blusher. cannot stand anymore. really need to buy em!

AtomicNony said...

they are so cute, i'm drooling over this!!

Magic Chic said...

Oh dear! This collection is so irresistible! I want them all..haha the brush bristle front view has this kind of flower embossed pattern isn't it?

lissy said...

omg this collection is gorgeous! it's so princessy~ definitely going to get some when I go back to asia :3 thanks for sharing

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the jars!

My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

nyuu said...

O_O Packaging is adorable! Very princessy, too. If I could, I would get the brush set :) But I'm pretty sure I can't afford any of them lol Are you planning to get the collection?

I think I only used one Etude House product before...but that was long time ago...and I can't remember much of it :P But I've always admired their packaging hehe

nyuu | http://lolitium.net/

THT Christina said...

love these!! So many new ones! The lippies I like the most :P Thanks for sharing Rindodo~ haha

tht-christina.blogspot.com

Nadine von Sparkling Hearts said...

wow thats really damn cute *___*!! I wish Etude House would also sell Products in Germany... everytime I like to buy something I need to order it on ebay, and I normally wait 3-4 Weeks for the delivery :(...

RaeAbigael said...

this is so lovely! so cute! pink is my favorite color :)) anyway, i hope you can visit my blog too and follow if you like! :)

xoxo,
Rae :3
http://raellarina.blogspot.com

Her Ugliness said...

OHM MY GOSH! All these products are a must-have fort me! I am such a sucker for cute packings and this must be one of the best designs I have ever seen. There goes my money...

I Love Yoshiki said...

I love this, its so cute and adorable and i love the princess feel, the packaging is cute but classy at the same time. I really want all of them <3

I Love Yoshiki said...

I love this, its so cute and adorable and i love the princess feel, the packaging is cute but classy at the same time. I really want all of them <3

민영 said...

OMG, all these products looks so adorable and charming *~* I want them! >< ♥

Princess Monica said...

I love pink, that's why I like etude's products which have almost pink packaging.
about this series, I think they're too expensive for me.

나니 said...

Prettyyy! EH here I comeeee!

Isabel said...

oh........... ohhh...... just.. too pretty x.x

❥anyajang★ said...

must be expensive o-o

Francivusk said...

OMG I'm dying! I love Etude House and Marie Antoinette! This is a dream coming true ♥

Francesca
petitfaon.blogspot.com

Tessa said...

woooow all of these are soo cuuute, I feel like buying them all, apart from the package, the lipstick and blusher colours are really nice too.
Pretty things are never pointless ;D

주은혜 said...

AH, PRINCESS LINE?!
TOO CUTE. WAAAAAAAANT.

ShuShu ♥ said...

A W E S O M E ! ! ! i need to safe a lot of money.. v.v" :P
♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

ToRi said...

Wow, this is just kawaii! I really want this clothing collection ^////^ Thank you for the wonderful and useful post *≧ ω ≦*

Mien said...

my desire to have each one of these is overflowing, it's making me drown. oh my god, they're gorgeous!!! ;____________;

AnKa said...

Amazing

sisy said...

this is kinda reminds me of the Laduree make up line, which is super expensive. hopefully, and i'm pretty sure kkk, this etude line would be much cheaper. i'm eyeing the blusher, brushes and the lipsticks!! ^______^

Anonymous said...

hi... Im from lemon blossom shop.... emang produk baru dr etude ini bener2 bikin jatuh cinta apalagi klo liat packagingnya... bagi yg mau coba order dont hasitate to visit lemon.blossom@ymail.com via email or fb..
thx alot

*maaf jd aga promosi, yg punya blog bole langsung mendelete jk merasa terganggu..

SR luin said...

Nice article , want to know more about this topic.

how to buy a house

cominica said...

wtf ini lucu abisssssssssssssssssssssssss ;;;;w;;;;

Bea said...

ohhhh looks absolutely gorgeous! etude house has the cutest packaging <3

Lydia said...

My land, could the packaging BE anymore gorgeous? Love that! :D

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

jindi said...

Its so pretty.........
anbos

LauraLeia said...

Everything from this collection is so pretty OMG!! <3 If I really had to pick 1, i think it would be the blush. The heart shaped pearls are too cute, and the packaging itself is so princessy!

Tinay said...

i don't like the pink brush though :( my bf bought me one for my bday and i feel like it pricks my skin :( cute design though :)

Ederlyn Martinez said...

I love the collection, I hope to get all of them haha although I really don't use make up that much, they are just too cute that I can't resist it. :))

Bunni Hunni said...

I love Etude House (*-*)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...