30.5.12

Review: PETIT BIJOU Cotton Snow EAU DE TOILETTE

Hey lovelies! I'll be reviewing the one and only perfumes that I LOVE, from my favorite line, PETIT BIJOU! And I just want to say, I LOVE PETIT BIJOU COTTON SNOW, I LOVE it, I LOOOOVE it already!

PETIT BIJOU eau de toilette collection is created by french fragrances expert, Laurent Bruyere and Elie Papiernik. Thanks to them, I can finally own two (YES, two!) bottles of my very first perfume ever! Well yeah, actually, I'm not a big fan of eau de toilette because I have a very sensitive nose and I can't stand the strong smell because it would stings my nose , yuck! My mother have a dresser full of eau de toilette and not even one bottle pleased me =/ But this little baby in 30ml bottle has a different story! I've had this item for 5 months, I bought two bottles of COTTON SNOW at Etude House year end sale, 50% off, which is... too good to be true! Owww yeaaah! I was so VERY happy ♥♥(o→ܫ←o)♫.








Top Notes: Fresh Fruit Mix
Middle Notes: Floral Bouquet
Bottom Notes: Powdery

I've already had a crush to cotton snow even before I decided to buy it. (waiting for year end sale discount of course=p) It has a very SOFT smell that's mostly of baby powder and sweet chamomile, and I love how it makes me smell like BABY!
As for the moment, this has become my signature scent. Baby-ish, powderish, somewhat fresh, and I feel comfy everytime I wear it. Although it claims to have a fresh fruit mix scent, I can barely detect the fruityness. The mildness of the fragrance is not something sweet and soft like white musk from the body shop, it's somewhat fresh, freshness that reminds me much to a baby that just finished taking a bath.
The bottle itself is very cute. Sturdy glass with silver pump and plastic cap. I love the white rubber in petal-like-shape around the pump, super kawaii~!

I tried to visualize the fragrance with this picture compilation



By now you might already know how much I love this baby! Teheehee... I absolutely adore the fragrance and I feel totally hooked and I swear I won't wear any other eau de toilette 'til I finish the two bottles, and most prolly repurchase.

Love Rating:Photobucket 

So yeah, that's all for the review. And I hope you care to share your favorite perfumes too ^-^
I gotta go now, see ya girls and take care~

20 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've read somewhere that baby powder/talcum/freshly clean linens give a sense of security. This is also one of my favorite perfumes from Etude House, aside from Petit Bijou Peach Touch! ^^

Xiao Vee said...

dear, may i ask you something?
i'm quite confused with these:
Top Notes: Fresh Fruit Mix
Middle Notes: Floral Bouquet
Bottom Notes: Powdery

(@___@) apa maksudnya ya? thanks :)

Rini Cesillia said...

i haven't tried this one but i love the peach touch one. :D

http://purplelyhazelly.blogspot.com

Sunmi Unnie@Patsy said...

awesome,i love perfume that not have strong smells..and you said baby smells,every girl dreams to have that kind of smells..thx for making review about this product^_^

Bea said...

is this from etude house? i have the cologne version of this one and i loooove it. i wear it everyday and it really smells fresh!

Amyboo said...

Those visuals and your pictures make me want this a lot *___* It sounds so wonderful...!!!

LemonberryLulu said...

Sounds like the type of perfume I would like! I like smells that aren't too musty and smell fresh and clean!

Pearl said...

This sounds so nice!
It makes me think of a fresh laundry scent ^^

Nana said...

Wow! The bottle is cute~ The concept is really cute!

Vheii said...

awww you make me curious >__<

q0q0 said...

I already feel like smelling it from my comp~ Looks so sweet <3 <3

They are cute + cute = cutecute~

`AMELICIOUS said...

it's been a long time since i visited. hows life :)

Frozen Blossoms said...

awwww i wanna try this =)

Rinny said...

Haha when I think of what a baby smells like I think of baby powder and Pampers :P The bottles look really cute though! I'd imagine the scents would smell very light and clean :)

Laura said...

i love your blog so much, you are so cute ! :3

Ang Lam said...

the perfume is so beautiful and your blog is so cute!!

ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

Saving Capulet said...

awh wow!! sounds like my kind of scent although I love the peachy scents too and we have the same irritable nose!! I never like perfumes, too >.< but this scent might change that xD

Chaitea said...

That visualization is awesome
The perfume sounds really nice too :D

Gigi neya said...

Wow, I need to try this out, seems interesting thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...