6.3.12

Review: Tony Moly Cherry Tint

Yoohoo ladies! omg I was a bit shocked when I realize that I only write one post in February! this blog is sure need a bit of sparks~! So yea... I think I'll be posting a review of 'old' Tony Moly chery tint, this one in cherry pink [1]. I got it from a friend, like... one year ago~lulz. and sure it's been hyped a lot, you can find tons of other review, but...~ one extra review from me wouldn't hurt I suppose :)
lolz. one year old lip tint~
Despite its being old, it sells like crazy. Many of my friend loved this product too. The only downside, in my opinion, is that the color is a bit too intense. (Still, my HG tint is fresh cherry tint from Etude House). Texture is watery, very very watery and they can go light or thick, depends on how many layers you put on. Some site said that it can also be used as a blushers, but I'm not sure, since I haven't read any official description from TonyMoly. Better be safe!

Oh btw, this baby is also available in mini size, comes in a cute lil bottle, just like a potion.
a CherryBomb!






 My Verdict:
This is the swatches. And yes I did swipe a lip balm before applying anything on my lips, it's soften my cracky lips (lolz, it's true) so the tint can spread more evenly  :) I tried to apply the tints on my inner side of  my lower lips, and spread one or two drops of it onto my upper lips. I love the results~ it becomes more natural. Once, I worn it fully on my whole lips, my friend laughed at me and shouted, "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIPS!?" LOL~~~~

Anyhow, it stays well on my lips, for several hours in a party without any retouch. Pretty much like other water type tints, which definitely has better staying power. (compared to lipstick or milky tints).
Nah, about repurchase, I won't do it! this product is not the 'best', I would say, averagely good not bad.
I just want to try other *famous* tint, that I've yet to try, like Skinfood jelly tint, and such! tehee~

Downside: the bottle is also leaking (a bit)... but it's leaking! o: and the color is a lil bit too intense (in my opinion), photo doesn't do justice, it's waaay much intense irl --> fuschia pink. I'd prefer something more peachy :D

Overall Rating:Photobucket

So yea. that would be all for the review today! Thank you for reading and have a nice day everyone! *Wishing you a good luck whatever you are up to~*

48 comments:

crazypoplock said...

I would suggest you to try out the Bourjois Hi Tech lip tints! They come in many shades and I myself love it! ^_^.

Great review btw. Your so cute ^_^.

http://crazypoplock.blogspot.in/

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

oOoh i love tints! They splash on the color really naturally whether its your cheeks or your lips. Actually I have heard of this brand before but never got the chance to try it. I've been using the benefit benetint and its fantastic!

Shasha said...

Sis, I already received my package ya..sorry forgot to tell you via FB >_<
This tint is my favourite ^^

the doll princess said...

oooh, have you tried Etude House's tint? :D It's a very nice jelly tint! ♥

Frozen Blossoms said...

Hi Lina it's been a while...I agree the color of this tint is pretty intense but the staying power is a 5 right? Stay pretty always =)

Katherine Tealeaf said...

:3 Omgosh Rin! You're finally back. xD I came to your blog a couple of times to see where you went haha! I've heard a lot about this tint, but from the swatches it is too pigmented and bright for me. ;^; I already have very dark lips haha. >:( And omgosh... I hate it when products leak. ~_~

Jen said...

Love your lips *___* o love the way it looks~

Angel said...

Very cute color!! :)

http://ohmycutie.blogspot.com

Ri-chan said...

sweet color but its a little too bright for my opinion. (: anything to recommend for a lighter tone color? :D

Stephanie said...

Lina, miss you~ ^_^ the leakiness annoys me as well.. T_T

THT Christina said...

I like how lip tints look so natural :) I never had a liquid lip tint though, I have one that comes in a stick and looks like a two toned lipstick :P

tht-christina.blogspot.com

Momo said...

your blog is as cute as ever :)

sugar sugar said...

my sister swears by this but i don't like it as much as she does. :)

Rini Cesillia said...

wow the color is so intense :o it is in cherry pink but for me it's kinda red :o

but it really looks natural when you apply it like that ^^

http://purplelyhazelly.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

wheee~~ Now considering if I should get a lip tint. I have dry lips so I dislike lipsticks.

InsideOut Elle said...

ahah that reminds me of the benetint...it turns my lips incredibly red ^^ Eh, leaking - I could never stand for that ><

Sara said...

It looks really pretty :) Too bad you find it too intense :S. I hope you find the jelly tint and try it :)

ShuShu ♥ said...

i really love lip tint ~ i like it more than gloss or lipstick, since you won't feel any "gel" since you have applied it *-*
ShuShu ♥

MissFeelo said...

I've always wanted to try this one! It looks so luscious on you. I didn't know Skinfood made a jelly tint.. *goes off to search for it*

Amyboo said...

Yay you're back! :D <3
I've never tried this tint! Packaging looks nice and it looks fine on you. :) Too bad it leaks...That's always annoying.
Thanks for sharing!

Nana said...

Wow! This looks really nice, I would love to try it~

pricillia lumantoro said...

nice color!
follow back please?;)

cutielippi said...

oooh you're still alive XD i haven't been posting much either lately -_- the lip tint looks cute on you :/ it doesn't look too intense if you ask me! but it could be my monitor isn't displaying the color well... ugh and i hate leaking packagings!! as for lipglosses and tints i like to carry them around in my bag so leaking is a no go XC i hope you're doing great!!

Shia said...

I wasn't sure about trying this liptint out (even if I have it in my wishlist xD because it was cheaper than Benefit's one and Etude House's one) or the Etude House one, which one would you recommend? :) any other brand?

Anna-Alina said...

Nice lipstick!♥

Fashion Blawger said...

It is a shame the bottle is leaking! It looks very liquidy. Maybe it needs something to thicken it, like vaseline :)

As for chapped lips, maybe try lightly scrubbing them with sugar ;)


http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

kirin said...

Try the Etude Dear Darling Tint in Orange Red. It's kinda like red-orangey which goes on very natural. It looks very pretty on the cheeks too. :)

Vanda said...

Nice!
jadi pengen ikutan PO >< gyaaa

http://www.beautifulpetal.com

M.W. said...

OO i like this. Gives you juicy lips =D Your photos are amazing what camera do you use? I'm about to buy a camera and still deciding haha

Vijaya said...

This looks so good on you! <3

SILVIA said...

so cute post!!!
perfect than usual!
xoxo =D

Mia said...

I love this..it stays very long no matter if you drink nor eating..but yours is leaking?mine was okay though..^_^

Mar-chan said...

I love your blog very cute! And you are cute too!!

Bye kisses

cominica said...

I don't use lip tints again now, sometimes it makes my lips feel dry >.<

btw, just come on a event and accompany me LOL XD

Chococcuro said...

Oo I'm so glad I saw this review~ was contemplating whether to buy! I think I will now, after your review :)

www.closetvoyage.com

Suwan:) said...

It does look very watery but it still looks nice!

t said...

Nice review!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Margoth1799 said...

Lovely ♥

Rinny said...

This sounds like a pretty good lip tint, and the color is nice on you! I have one from Etude House but I don't know if my lips are dry or what, because the color always comes out very uneven on my lips.

Kati カティ said...

Hi, I'm ur new follower! Very Cute blog you have, Love it!! ^^

www.katinosky.blogspot.com

vanaja said...

Hi....! Nice review. I love that color....! :)

KUMA said...

are there any other shades? i want to do the gradient lips but not so intense ^^ thanks

Inge Lakawa said...

your lips looks good with it ^^

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

jessica ie said...

I envy your lips :( how do you get rid of dark lines? :(

Rindodo ♥ said...

@jessica ie: waah I think it looks better because I applied tint over my lips on the photo, I've been using cherry pink bioglo and Nivea pinkish boost, will review the pinkish boost soon :)

美美 said...

omg this tint looks so cute on your lips >w<
I read your gradient lip tutorial and I ordered this lip tint too ♥
Can't wait to try it out :D
btw, you're really beautiful~!

justcausehaha said...

I like the color! I want a liptint lol ♥

Atiyn Wenweng said...

where can i found this liptint..
what brand ?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...