22.1.12

Review: GEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown Circle Lens

Hey hey~!!! I'm sorry for the lack of updates (´Д`;)

LensVillage kindly sent me a pair of Geo Princess Mimi series, almond brown. Thanks to Florence, the marketing manager of Lens Village, she approached me through mails and I'm gladly accepted her offer to review one pair of circle lens. Anyshoots,  Lens Village is a large scale circle lenses online store based in Malaysia and they do international shipping. Good thing is, They sell large range of circle lenses up to 400 choices~!



Item details

Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal




My comment:
At first, I was wishing for Hyper circle brown lens, but it was out of stock, so I decided to get princess mimi almond brown, it's not as natural as the hyper brown though. But I have to say that this is definitely oooone of my favorite brown lenses! Teheehee...~

Design/pattern: Photobucket I looooove the design,  though, there aren't anything special about the pattern, but I like it bcuz the design is so simple. sthe black limbal ring is not very opaque, so it gives you a natural but well defined iris. Natural dolly looking eyes, minus the alienish look ;)

Color: PhotobucketDark brown, obviously, with a soft grayish undertone. Once you put it on, it blends nicely with your natural eye color (mine: dark brown) which makes me fall in love with the lenses =p. I'm sure you're going to love it if you're into natural looking lenses. Not as intense as black circle lenses though.

Englargement: Photobucket it's big and gives you a dolly looking eyes! it will look kind of weird when you worn it without an eyemake. So I really need to line my upper lash line a bit. Else my eyes would look weird.

Comfort: PhotobucketI don't know if it's only me, but my eyes are ridiculously sensitive to all not-so-comfy GEO lenses =/ Normally, most of geo lenses is thicker than any other circle lenses. G&G BT is the thinnest circle lenses I've ever tried. sorry, I keep on rambling about G&G everytime it comes to comfortness, lolz.

----
crazily in love with seifuku, seriously!!!

Randomness~~~
As I've told you before, my PC is totally messed up. I really-really need to buy a brand new one! and the good news is, the new PC will be here next week! Hoooraah~!!
Plus, I have two little companions with me now, they are a new family, will be posting about them soon (I hope, lulz) Also, I've been playing an old games (from 2006) that's also one of the reason why I've been MIA for almost two weeks >.< Mawwwn, soweeh! (office stuff drives me nuts!)
There will be quite a lot of updates from me on my next post, I hope you're not leaving me bcuz I did not update as often as I used to be
 
But I promise I will always update my blog, at least four times in a month though, hurhur...(✪ܫ✪).

And oh!! recently, I've been collecting ori japanese seifuku, I was reading japanese magz, Hana*CHU and I think I've fallen in love with all types of the seifuku! MADLY in LOVE!seriously! it's not like I have given up my love for serafuku (sailor fuku) but I started to love blazer type uniform. Luckily I can get some original seifuku blazer from Japan <3 AWE! Plus the big ribbons (it's really BIG irl) and also the square patterned skirt! tell me if you want to see more of the pics :D (Note: I KNOW I'm too old for seifuku, lolz. But seifuku cuteness is irresistible!!!)

So yea, gtg now, thanks for reading and wish you a great weekend, bubbye~~~

38 comments:

Reli said...

waaaah, your second picture was taken in my college >,<
I saw you there, you're cute and really pretty

I really want to wear lenses, but my eyes' condition doesn't allow that *too sad T.T

Fibiee Liew said...

It looks good on you dear! :)

http://fibieelyh.blogspot.com

Rindodo ♥ said...

Reli: whoaaa really u saw me? ahahah you shd have poked me then XD~~

Fibie: thxies :D~~~

Joanne said...

Wow! Looks really good on you! Now I know what to get next time I buy circle lens. :)

http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

Joveeta Lee ♥ said...

aahh aku juga suka lenses ini.. tapi di aku ini paling nyaman daripada geo lenses reguler lho :O

Daphne K. Lee said...

you look so cute in uniform :)

xiaoqing♥Aki said...

Your uniform is sooo cuteee! Btw!! I sent out your giveaway~ Will be arriving in a week or so! ^_^

jane said...

those lens look really good on you though! too bad it's too uncomfortable though. It's my goal to use circle lens this year muaha

THT Christina said...

I like how in the mimi series there is a natural design ^^ thesemake your eyes look so nice!

tht-christina.blogspot.com :)

LemonberryLulu said...

I love seifuku's! I need to get some to wear before I'm too old for them Dx their really nice and natural, it really blends in with your eyes and gives it a dark ring

Airi said...

I love your camera ^.^

Agreed, seifuku is so cute! But don't people look at you funny if it's obviously not a real uniform? >.<

Sara said...

Very pretty on you :) I have them too, unopened. I always enjoy reading lens reviews hehe. I was quite worried the limbal ring would be too noticeable but it looks nice :) Thanks for sharing! Love your blog and always looking fwd to your reviews!

Amyboo said...

They look really natural and great on you! =)
I actually really like GEO lenses. xD I haven't had many problems w/ comfort...but maybe I should try another brand? Haha!

Elisa ♥ said...

hihi you looks so cute ^^ the lenses seems to looks quite natural on you!

feel free to join my camwhore contest: http://www.memorable-days.net/2012/01/join-my-camwhore-contest-win.html

Lily said...

so pretty! i would buy them but geo lenses are soo uncomfortable on my eyes :/

retnodn said...

thanks for the review.
I never use lenses cz I can't put them on my eyes!! :'(

Banny said...

They look really nice on you!

Shasha said...

you always look cute >_<
The lens look good on you :)
Btw, i've already reply your message on FB..please check :)
Thank you ^^

Frozen Blossoms said...

Hi len missed your posts... as usual it is always a blast =) Happy New Year =)

Chloe Nghiem said...

no wonder you've been gone for so long! hoping to hear more updates from you soon, and the seifuku looks pretty on you :D

http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

♡ Miharu ♡ said...

you always look cute >__<
http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

I love your uniform !! you look so cute >w< GEO may not suit me because I don't like thick cons :( my eyes easily get dry! btw I followed =P

pikakitty said...

the lens look perfect on you!
btw,you look so pretty and kawaii in seifuku,would love to see more of your pictures in seifuku :p

Aimee said...

You have pretty eyes and you look very cute, those lenses look good and natural compared to the other ones.

Yoyo said...

I really like these natural looking lenses haha~ ^o^ Happy chinese new year~

Yo she phine said...

those lenses are good..
unfortunately they don't come in prescription right? :(
and you are so adorable! i mean it..
you look like korean and japanese :3

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

You match in the seifuku so much!! :O I understand your love for them! i used to love them when I looked younger -x-

Jen said...

Love these lenses! i got sent a pair by a friend ( would LOVE to compare with you - but i got them in plano & i can't wear them :'/ ) but they do look very nice and dolly... almost natural but a bit too... 'enlarging' so it gives that souless look~~ WHat game are you playing atm? :D

MissFeelo said...

These look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good on you! Like you though I don't find GEO very comfortable and tend to stay away. I'll keep an eye out for G&G since you say they're so comfy!!

chiihime said...

Is GEO really uncomfortable for you? I buy only GEO lenses because they are the most comfortable for me. Surely I didn't try every circle lenses brands but I also love GEO design XD Try washing your lenses carefully, rubbing it in your hand palm for 5minutes or more, both sides.. if you have even the smallest particle of anything in your lens it will hurt and be very uncomfortable. I used to wash superficially then had my eyes hurting a lot in few hours. The most old the lenses are, the most time you have to spend washing it! Of course you wear lenses long time already, just wanna share my experience with you^^
I also bought recently these lens, I think they fit you so nicely in you because matches your dolly face and hair color. You're as cute as a doll! When we have brown eyes is absolutely lovely wearing brown lenses!
If you buy the lenses you were meant to buy, please show us!

Fern Li said...

i love these ones! i where them almost everyday xD well..the days in which i go out...which is basically everyday haha!!

im surprised you dont find them that comfortable! but i have heard some people dont find the GEO lenses comfortable which is unfortunate because id hate to spend money on a pair of lens only to find that it hurts my eyes! :(

Reli said...

I just saw you XD
but we just passed by, you're so cute :3

Shasha said...

Hi dear, I tagged you here:
http://missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-random-facts.html
Please check.. Thanks ~~

pricillia lumantoro said...

you look so cute!
follow back please?;)
http://nudebeige.blogspot.com

Jill said...

love your blog it's so cute!
anyways they pack their lenses really nicely with the special box, it makes me want to order there :)

~~please check out my blog
~~~~~~~~http://aquaknockout.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

your fashion is very kawaii~~..
If I wear those here in Malaysia,I will be totally drenched in sweat!haha..
Anyway,it is so nice on you~

Gem said...

You have a really cute blog! And I've always wondered about those lenses that makes your eyes look big so lol thanks for sharing the review!

clynesio said...

the lens looks natural.. i love it!

cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...