13.12.11

PETIT BIJOU Peach Touch Allover Spray

Good daaays my lovely readers, I'm popped here to do a quick post, a review (againnn...soweeeh >.<~~) of Etude House ~ eSpoir PINK Petit Bijou Peach Touch All Over Spray. Sorry for the boringness>ㅁ<, I've been super busy lately, overpiled with work and haven't got the time to prepare anything fweeee...~ So here we go!



About the product:

Produt Name: PETIT BIJOU Peach Touch All Over Spray (PEACH TOUCH)
Volume: 150ml / 5.07 fl. oz.
Wonderful scent "Soft Fruity Floral"
Price: USD $ 8.00

"So Lovely Allover Spray is designed to be used as a perfume for your body, your room & fabric, or your shoes & bags."
Designed by eSpoir Pink




My Comment
I bought this awhile back, you might be aware that I'm a total Petit Bijou maniac! lolz, though, I'm not enormously fond of fragrance. It's not an eau de toilette, so its fragrance is softer, milder, and nose-friendly! It smells like a mix of fruits and florals, sweet, with a touch of freshness.http://blogimgs.naver.net/smarteditor/20110209/emoticon/2_40.gif The nozzle looks like a plant watering spray, which-in my case- it squirts nicely. I've never got any problem with the nozzle though. Also, this is my very first body mist I've ever bought! hahaha... I seriously hate parfumes that stings too much. But Petit Bijou lines is truly different, recenty, I also bought a bottle eau de toilette, just because Etude House is having year end sales event! Mwahahaha~! I'll be reviewing it later ^ㅅ^

★What I like:
- Cheap.
- Multifunctions, can be used as a parfume for shoes, bag, plushie, and even as a room freshener!! etc.
- Light, mild fragrance.
- Cute packaging (as always~♡)

★Cons:
- Perfume not long lasting.

Overall rating: Photobucket

Here's how it smells, in jpeg picture of course, lolz...: Thanks for reading and bye-bye >.< I'll be back with a better post. Nightiiie~~~☆

31 comments:

Filomena P said...

ah not a huge fan of floral scents but I love the packaging!
The last photo makes me feel all warm and happy in the inside.

MuiMui said...

The bottle looks really cute ! ^o^

Momickey said...

It looks very nice! <3

나니 said...

Wait.. I thought Petit Bijou was a blog D: Hahaha omg this is so cool. Kinda sucks that it doesn't last long, but at least the packaging is kinda cute : D

sugar sugar said...

the packaging is cute. will try to look for it here. thanks for the review lina! :)

Airi said...

I think Petit Bijou packaging soooooo suits you~~

Yoyo said...

The bottle is so cute! Give a really girly feeling >w<

тainтed мeмories. said...

Asian packaging are so cute haha gotta love pink! :D

Fern Li said...

the bottle looks so cute and unique!! >w<
i wish i could smell it D:

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Haha the bottle is very cute. xD Does it feel like you are watering yourself? It sounds like it smells very nice. ^^

SILVIA said...

wonderful post!
congratulations honey!
xoxo =D

Amyboo said...

The pictures I know smell wonderful! xD Too bad it doesn't last long~! Thanks for the review. :)

HitomiNeko said...

non lasting is the killer for me. no matter how good it smell... it needs to last! >_<

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

Chloe Nghiem said...

I can imagine the smell already! Shame it doesn't last long!

http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

Nic Nic said...

aww it's cute! I thought it was spray for hair when I first saw the bottle ;P

Hollie said...

Love the cute packaging! awesome review.

cominica said...

etude house packaging always so cute <3 <3

Jessi said...

Such a cute product!! Love the cute pinky peachy packaging ♥ And peach always smells nice, wanna try it now!! Thanks for the review :)

mimi said...

the bottle looks so cute! It kind of reminds me of a fire extinguisher! >< haha I love the pinkness of it (:

Penelope said...

What a cute product! I really love the packaging, and the idea of an all over spray. I might give it a try when i comeback home next time!

Elisa ♥ said...

whoa cute packaging :D

Jen said...

such super cute packagingggg~~ I really love Etude House's packaging concepts.. always hits a girl's weak spot.

Melody said...

Oooh yes, it's good for you to buy eau de toilettes! They don't last as long and aren't as strong as eau da parfum / parfum ! :D And the packaging is so adorable *_*

Ellie said...

looks saaahhhh cute and sweet! want one :3

http://ellie-lalala.blogspot.com

VijiiS said...

Even though it's not long lasting, I'd excuse that because it's cheap; you can just spray away. xD Thanks for the review! =D

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

I imagine it must smell lovely! :)

Lizzy said...

Hihi :D

I LOVEEEE your blog^^ It's so pretty and cute :) I have the Petit Bijou Peach Touch Spray too :) Bought it when it was on Sale at Bangkok, I LOVE it! The packaging is cute and I love the scent, it's one of my favorite scents :) It's not that strong that;s why I love it and I love anything with Peach scent :P

I hope you can visit my blog and I'd like to follow each other :) Let me know at my blog :)

xoxo
Lizzy
lizzieness07.blogspot.com

tadukhipa said...

definitely watching you.
please check out my sale blog too ^^
www.thecutestmakeup.com
thankyuu~

Bea said...

i love the blue green version of this cologne. smells so baby-like!:)

vanilavheii said...

*high5*
love the packaging too ^w^ and somehow it's shape like gardener watering can lol!

Anonymous said...

nice idea. thanks for sharing...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...