25.11.11

Review: PETIT BIJOU Cotton Snow Body Lotion

Petit Bijou is not a new product from Etude House skincare line, but I've always loved it! and you'd probably aware that I got this included in my prize from my cutie friend Lippi (thanks hun~♡) So I'll be reviewing another body lotion here >.<~ which is designed by eSpoir Pink (developed by eSpoir fragrance) and Etude House.



Product Description
This delicate body lotion is formulated with milk protein, chamomile, aloe vera extract and the Petit Bijou fragrance to soften and relieve stressed skin.
No additives (sulfates, parabens, dyes, soaps, alcohols)

How to use: Dispense product and apply to all areas of the body by gently rubbing and massaging.]

Volume: 300 ml / 10. 14 fl. oz.
Brand: Etude House ~ eSpoir Pink




First off, I have to tell you that this is my NO.1 FAVORITE BODY LOTION~!!!5_23.gif (19×19) it makes me smell like baby >ㅅ<, all powdery with certain level of freshness!1_03.gif (19×19)
as for the packaging, it came in a huge pump type bottle. You may want to buy the smaller size for tester purpose though, it's also available in 30ml tube. What I like most about the packaging is the baby-ish vibe, which looks like it's made for babies. For some reason,1_05.gif (19×19) I found it cuter than most Etude house's product.

Texture is creamy, but once it's applied to skin, it turns out to be runny and watery.  a small amount of it can already evenly spread and moisturize your skin. Unlike other body lotion (which requires me to use a large amount of cream). The moisturizing properties itself seems to be long-lasting (but not as long lasting as vaseline cocoa glow which I've previously reviewed). Actually I would love to use it daily, but it's a bit pricey... so... (heeyaaa Ms. stingy!) lolz, I use it only when I go out ^-^

I'm totally in love with Petit Bijou line! especially with this lightweight body lotion, and I'm tempted to buy the cotton snow body wash too>㉨<~

What I love:
- Smells REALLY good! (soft scent of baby powder)
- Free from harmfull irritants: Paraben free, coloring free, alcohol free, sulfates free.
- Simple yet cute packaging (as expected from Etude House~)
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- It doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin.
- Definitely HG!

Cons:
- 'a bit' Pricey.
- The scent seems to be not long lasting.
Other than that, I love this body lotion the the most! The scent is very very soft and delicate to begin with, but when compared to the petit bijou eau de toilette (which seems to be super long lasting), the fragrance of this body lotion isn't long lasting.

Recommended for: People with normal-dry and sensitive skin, or anyone who wants to smell like a baby. ^-^

Overall Rating:Photobucket




That would be all for the review~
And for my dear readers, sorry that I didn't post much about my daily life, lolz. Me irl is a super boring person who've been busy doing job interview  =/  lolz... I desperately need something fresh this weekend and luckily one of my best friend asked me to go to FLEA MARKET tomorrow~!!! HYAAAA!  I LOOOOOOVE FLEA MARKET already! all items are super duper cheap, I even got original LIZ LIZA jacket (second in good condition) for 'only' USD 1.50 could you believe thaaat? ~~~ and by checking the tag, I'm pretty sure it's the ori Liz Liza omg. I'll be hunting more Liz Liza and CocoLulu clothing tomoro! I'm hoping to find some brands like angelic pretty tho, xixixi.(✪ܫ✪).

Last note before I go sleep, there will be a giveaway hosted on my blog very very soon ^-^ dun miss it~
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend everyone~^^

25 comments:

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Omgosh, such a cute product. I love the packaging. xD Goodluck with your job interviews and have fun at the flea market. :] I hope you find lots of Liz Liza and Cocolulu stuffs. :D
^^ Bahah I doubt you will be able to find AP stuff at $1.50 though. Lolita is so expensive. :(

cutielippi said...

waahh i'm soooo glad you like the bodylotion! i love it so much too ^_^ the smell is so nice~ btw i did my first review on the luview products just now :D in case you're interested lol
have fun at the flea market, yay!
lippi~

L e n a said...

lovely! i wanna try this. i like light powdery scent that smells clean. it sounds simple but it is real hard to find!

Airi said...

i envy your graphics ability O.O
take me as your apprentice please!

MissFeelo said...

I love your photos, you're so talented! I don't usually creams often. Body sprays are easier.. but probably not as effective. ><

Jen said...

love the review!! photos are so cute haha.. sounds interesting but idk if i wanna smell like a baby .. >.<

breakingrumours said...

omg i have this too! and yes i bought it because the smell reminds me so much of babies. hmmm it lasted very long on me,even after a day i will still be able to smell the lotion..hmmphXD

Stephanie said...

I'm loving your pictures even more now!! ^^ great review!

sisy said...

is it available in Indo counters?

monica santos said...

my favorite lotion from EH too! Super love the smell, cute packaging and moisturizes skin well.:)

sugar sugar said...

i have a deluxe sample of this but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. :)

Amyboo said...

This sounds so nice! The super zooms are so cool!!! xDDD

$1.50 for Liz Lisa...So much jealousy. Dx There aren't too many flea markets around where I live. :( && none as awesome as that!

Popblush said...

Great review. I haven't seen this before. Like the sounds that its free from harmful irritants!

Ruriyuki said...

Ooh so cute~ love your pictures^^

dunia kecil indi said...

awww, cute banget packagingnya :) baca review'nya jadi ngiler, deh. kayanya lembut dan wanginya enak :))

Keiko Phantomhive said...

Nee~ I want it too ^w^

EN ♡ said...

The packaging is soooo cute! ^^

Nic Nic said...

I would love to smell like a baby hahah! Sounds like a great moisturizer!!

lifestyle92 said...

Ahh! Shoo Cute !
it really looks good! ^ ^*

HwalKeeChan by Angie said...

the description sounds so nice! Milk protein, aloe, and chamomile all packed into one lotion!

hwalkeechan.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

i loooove lotions that make my skin smell like a baby's! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Fern Li said...

aww i wanna smell like a baby!! ;A; LOLOLOLOLOL

jellytelly_ri-chan said...

*_* smell like baby... I've got a lot of body moisture. maybe its time to start using all and buy this to try out too. :D

xiaoqing♥Aki said...

I really love Petit Bijou! I even bought their perfume!

Peiyinn said...

I hope I could find it in my place! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...