17.11.11

Review: LUVIEW Real Skin Primer BB Cream

Hello, dropped here to review the latest BB Cream from Luview Korea, Luview Real Skin Primer BB Cream.





About the product:
Product Name: Luview Real Skin Primer BB Cream [리얼스킨 프라이머 비비크림]
Volume: 40ml
Price: $ 18.00
Benefit : Whitening, Primer, Sebum control, Natural coverage
Skin types : All
Formula : Cream
Where to buy: http://luview.com/shop/

Features: Skin booming effect promises more even skin tone, visibly cover pore and blemishes for a reliably flawless finish. Complexion perfection with full, flawless coverage.

모공 잡티 말끔! 리얼 도자기 피부 '프라이머 BB'
잡티 커버+모공 등의 굴곡들을 매끄럽게 채워주는 프라이머 비비크림 40ml

1. Primer formula
Primer formula sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear.
2. Skin blooming effect
Containing light-diffusion powder forms the coating film inducing diffused reflection and silicone elastomer keeps skin flawless and radiant hour after hour
3. Long lasting powder formula
Sebum control powder and skin friendly (organic silicone coating) pigments keeps makeup clean all day
4. Whitening : KFDA certified

Simple and glam packaging
Watery texture
The color swatch  in the picture above is not what it turns to be because of how sheer it is, it's not as whitey as in the picture though. It has a subtle pinkish undertone. But still, the tone would suit fair skin better. (only one shade available)


dewy finish

My Comment:
So what we have here is a lightweight BB cream, that can also be used as a primer. Fweeeee~~ I absolutely love this unique concept~♡ Nice isn't it? Two in one liquid BB Cream! Which combining the benefit of primer together with the BB cream itself ^-^
It mixes pretty well with other Luview BB cream, I tried to blend a pea size of real skin primer bb cream with Luview Crystal Cover BB Cream and it works well! Eliminating the heavy cast created by crystal cover bb cream (I'll be reviewing it later) and it does help prep off my skin.
Texture is very watery and moisturizing (with elderberry, blackberry, alove vera extract, etc). I'm pretty sure you'll find it ruinier than any other BB Cream you've tried. But thanks to the texture, it eases out the blending and application because you'll never ever get get cakey look with this primer BB cream, pretty handy|ヽ(*゜▽゜*)ノ

Other thing, this BB Cream gives a natural coverage, I would rank it 2.5out of 5 because you'll still need concealer to cover up pink spots. It goes on sheer and gives a bit dewy/glowy finish (yeah not matte), adding a healthy shine on my skin... yay for dewyness~

Oil control is good, most Luview BB Cream has a good oil control IMO, it's vary from person to person though. It has a very cosmeceutical smell, so don't expect something sweety, lolz.

About the packaging, you can make your own fair judgement by looking at the pic. The first thing I love is not about the appearance but the performa. The opening of the tip is very very fine, allowing you to have great control of how much you want the product to drip out. Yeah, another absolute love for BB Cream~ ^-^

Overall Rating: Photobucket

Mwahahaha, sorry for my flat face, just woke up and still wearing my pajamas. Washed my face and put on Real skin primer BB cream, and this is how I looked =/ soooweeeh. Oh, I have to say sorry to you girls because I haven't been able to reply on your comment one by one because I'm busy with job interviews (●´―`●) wish me good luck finding good jobs 'kay~~ thank you for reading. Bubbye~

NOTE: I'm looking for avid beauty blogger to work together with LUVIEW KOREA and I still need two decent beauty blogger from VIETNAM and THAILAND, so if you're a beauty blogger, can speak local language (Vietnam and Thai), and interested to join LUVIEW ANGEL community, Please do contact me ASAP. Thank you!

37 comments:

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Wow nice review.. Like to try it too.. :) Korea is good at BB creams.

Love,
Winwin
http://princessdiary-winwin.blogspot.com
Tweet Tweet: @winwin0_0

♡ Miharu ♡ said...

nice review :) luview itu product korea y ? :)
aku ga pernah liat yang jual disini
jadi ga pernah coba T__T
kayaknya bagus :D

Vyvy said...

your skin looks great !! ^___^

エミリー❤ said...

I must try this bb cream!
your skin is flawless! I feel like I haven't had nice dewy skin in years!

Mai said...

it gives a nice dewy glow (; shame i can't really buy bb cream as i don't have fair skin=0=!

CMPang x
http://www.maisecrets.blogspot.com/

Miko said...

Wow your skin looks really nice! I have too many BB creams but this one sounds extra promising! I may need to go out and buy it lol.

Penelope said...

Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! Your skin looks so good, it's like how I imagine an angel's skin to be like!

Katherine Tealeaf said...

This bb cream makes your skin really glowy. Is it meant to be used as a foundation or as a primer. xD The name confuses me a little.

Nic Nic said...

so interesting it gives you a dewy finish! I've been getting a nice matte velvety finish with mine LOL. this is one of the first products I've tried so far and like a lot. I can't wait to give a review on it!

xxshinrai said...

Wow this is a nice bb cream but I'd probably use it as a primer because I need medium to heavy coverage :( what skin type do you have? I have fairly oily skin so I'm wondering whether the sebum control would be good for me..

Amyboo said...

It looks so pretty! :0 This looks great for everyday since it's so light! I really like dewy finishes too. ^_^ Thanks for sharing~

Chloe Nghiem said...

i know you probably changed your layout ages ago but i love it :D and i should really try out this brand cause you keep talking about it n-n;

good luck with your job interviews btw!

Jen said...

Hmm, did you change your header layout again? O_O if not, sorry for the slow reaction >.<

Good luck on the job interviews!! ^___^

Ahhh, sucks it's only available in one shade T.T Won't suit my dark skin XD It looks good on you.. you look so pretty when you wake up -___-

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

You have such perfect skin, I don't see why you would even need makeup :O

Ken said...

good luck with your job interviews. your skin looks super smooth.

www.kenchanayoh.com

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

Nice review!! loving how it looks on your skin..pretty flawless!! ;)

ShinyPrettyThings said...

you have wonderful skin!!! u don't need much coverage at all.

nicole said...

ahhhh too bad they are not looking for msia blogger :( I would love to join. The BB cream look flawless on you. I wonder if it would turn ashy on me.

http://nicolesmirror.blogspot.com/

Chino-chan ♥ said...

aiii looks really good on you.. x3 as usual ur skin looks so flawless..

Tulip Love said...

Great review! It looks really good on you :) For me though I need more coverage, so I'll skip this one. Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog earlier <3

MissFeelo said...

Your skin looks great! Primer cream is very interesting..

What kind of beauty blogger is Luview looking for?

dunia kecil indi said...

wah, kalau aku yg masih pake piyama udah gak karu-karuan tuh muka :p km fresh, kok.

L e n a said...

looks like it gives nice finish.
you look fresh and pretty, not flat at all. ;)

Popblush said...

Your skin is looking flawless!

Carrie said...

this looks great! it definitely gives a full coverage by looking at your photos. thanks for the review.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Dreamy Princess said...

wow.. nice! Your skin looks so good(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

MissKatv said...

your skin is super white! I'm so jealous! :>

sugar sugar said...

it looks great on you! but your skin is so flawless to begin with. :3

Rene, Gucci's mom said...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow my blog too! See you on my blog http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

Regards,
Rene

Marie said...

Thanks for the review and pictures, it looks good on your skin.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

HwalKeeChan said...

LOVE the blog~ I always love trying new Korean BB Creams and products! NICE review, makes me want to give it a try

hwalkeechan.blogspot.com


<3

cominica said...

I'm so jealous of your skin T___T

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

I want some!

Vyvy said...

Beautiful skin you got!

Elena said...

Hi there! My name is Elena, I am Luview Power Angel in Russia!

Love this bb cream too! But since it light for my skin tone I mix it with some liquid or loose mineral foundation and get great results!

I am your new follower via GFC and FB ^^

Janine Son said...

you're so pretty :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...