29.10.11

Blog renewal ♥ Haul: Dolly Wink, Korea Cosmetic, Daiso USAPANDA~

Hello dollies~ I came up with the decision to eliminate the excessive pink on my blog. It's something I've been thinking for quite a while now. I recall the very first skin I've ever made was also in peach. lolz, excessive pink all year round. NG  >ㅁ< and so I had been asked about the previous template, yes I design my own templates. Every little thing of it, Every-each one of them. Also the divider, header, icon, etc (unless otherwhise stated). I've always use basecode made by official blogspot designer.

So yeah, here's the new look of my blog. Nothing special tho (^・ω・^=)~ all white, with a soft touch of pink. Reason? I'm getting bored with my old layout, so this super simple layout will be here until an unspecified time, I might go back to my old layout, like in a week, month, or so.


And so, I made this lacey banner to welcome all of you ^-^ And oh, I also changed my name to a nickname, Rindodo... HAHAHA omg, a lousy sounding nickname, but OH whatever! lolz. I'm all puffed out now >ㅅ<

So besides the renewal, I want to share a little haul with you girls.

So this is what arrived in mail yesterday! my very first Dolly Wink product~  mwahaha... I got myself dolly wink eyelashes No.1 and pencil eyeliner in brown.I know I'm super late! Okay I know that gyaru style won't suit me. But I feel like I start loving the style now, cuz I Tsubasa Masuwaka cuteness is definitely irresistible, omg ♥♥(o→ܫ←o)♫. I love this brand now.

Also received my fourth bottle of face mist from THE FACE SHOP. I currently have four bottle of face mist on my stash. The other two bottle is a toner and emulstion from NUDECOS sent to me by Korea Cosmetic cuz I won their giveaway. Happy happy nya nyaaa~♡

 Last week, I went to daiso with my BF and bought these. Straight lower eyelashes (I'm going to use this with dolly wink eyelashes), sharpener (for pencil eyeliner), polkadot cool&eco cooling bandana, which can be used as a scarf. I will show you the pic of me wearing the bandana very soon ^^ and 'GASP!' killer USAPANDA bath puff! Kyaaaaah I love love LOVE this cute panda puff! super CUTE omg~ nyahahah >ㅅ<

Say hello to usapanda!

So that's for the little update. I'll get back to you soon. Thanks for reading, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

48 comments:

DaphYin said...

Your blog is lovely! :) great haul! Japanese brands are always so cute!

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Banny said...

I really have been wanting to try dolly wink lashes for a while now ...they are kinda expensive though lol.
That panda sponge is sooo cute!
Love your new layout btw!

Vyvy said...

great haul!!! I love Dolly wink products :) although they damage my wallet >.<

Isabel said...

Can't wait to see your Dolly Wink reviews! Btw, you're so hardworking to design your template. I'm hopeless with it!

Beata Megan said...

whoa, I love your new layout!

tifuani said...

Your layouts are always so cute!!! and Usapanda is so cute :33

xoxo tifuani

Dakota Kitty said...

I am loving this layout!! Have to strain my eyes a little to read the text though cus the font color is sooo close to the background color. Or is that just me?

I love the design though!! <3 So simple...

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Love the new layout! So Simplistic yet cute. Oh the panda puff is adorable! *_*

tealeafcafe.blogspot.com

♡ Miharu ♡ said...

banner welcome nya lucu >__<

pikakitty said...

i love your new layout :D
nice theme!

Elisa ♥ said...

omgosh the bath puff!! i hope they sell it in hong kong xD i'm going there soon :D!

♥ Ani~熊貓 ♥ said...

ahhhh the usapanda so cute >3<

Hachi said...

Nice new layout! I just got rid of my excessive pink layout too haha~

Katsuki said...

your new skin is so sweet, really nice job!
Great haul! ;D

LemonberryLulu said...

cute panda puff, nice haul!

Noniek said...

Great haul! The panda puff is so cuteee!

тainтed мeмories. said...

everything looks so cute x>

Vero said...

awww.sweet blog.. i follow you now.. <3

xiaoqing♥Aki said...

I've tagged you in a post do check it out! Hehehhe http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com/2011/10/shopping-spree-outfit-of-day-tagged.html

Emy said...

Cute layout baby! I loveee Dollywink tooo ♥

나니 said...

I like the new simple layout : D it's super YOU! Haha!

♡ Miharu ♡ said...

btw chingu bikin review2 dolly wink juga dong :)
aku pengen beli juga cuma takut ga cocok dan bingung mau milih bulumata nya ;;____;;

Catamiaou said...

I like your layout :). and such a great parcel ^__^ I wanna try Dolly wink products *__*

LeeSeol said...

Thanks for the comment and follow, Lina! ^^
I'll be in Korea starting in February and I'll be sure to share lots of photos! :)

Lizzy said...

I like the layout n.n !1 and so cool things that you bought n.n

Jess said...

I always love your blog layout - so adorable! I say this all the time, but I wished I could design/create my own blog layout too!

Fonyl said...

The layout is cute and sweet. It is so appealing to the eyes.

Fee said...

I like the new layout! You're very talented and hard working making everything yourself! I try to do the same as well. ^^ What exactly is an Usapanda for? Does it just puff up in water? hehe

Amyboo said...

I really like this layout! xD It's super cutee.
I actually need to get Dollywink stuff for myself too. ._. but it's so pricey...!

Nana said...

Woww the panda bear is so cute!!!

ChiChi81 said...

Love the simple but adorable new lay-out sweetie. And ohh Dolly Wink products eh, I haven't tried them yet but I'm really itching to get myself a DW liquid eyeliner hehe I've heard great raves about it. The panda puff is just super cute, kawaii!

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Kallen said...

I love the layout it's so simply cute and great haul, I don't know what you're talking about because I'm sure you'll rock the gyaru look!! ^-^

cominica said...

I can't wait to see you in gyaru look lin~ :D
must be really cute! <3

Nic Nic said...

aww your new layout is cute! I got your email - thank you!

Marion ♥ said...

The panda :O So cute. Haha!

Winda Tiodang said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

Jen said...

You find all the cutest things at Daiso! Can't wait for your review on your new Dollywink products (probably have it out before me :P) Haha your blogger welcome thing reminds me of a doily! how cuuute <33 Heh, I have those same lower lashes ^___^ *hi5 for being twins!*

The Petite Blogger said...

u have a lovely blog!!!!

check out this giveaway on my blog... some fabulous calf leather shoes as prize!

Petit Heels Giveaway

xoxo jenna

BRL- said...

are you korean?!
because there are many korean letters. :)
http://brlbindestrich.blogspot.com/

dunia kecil indi said...

i love your new layout. so cute! <3 sayang aku gak ngerti cara bikin template dan header. padahal aku pengen banget punya blog yg nyaman dibaca. "terpaksa" deh aku bikin putih polos, huhuhu... btw, tulisannya tapi agak ketipisan buat aku lina, kalau dibuat agak gelap, pasti membantu. btw, kmrn aku cari2 spons mandi, liat post kamu jadi keingetan lg aku gak nemu, hahaha :)

Sakuranko said...

Your bloh like always is lovely!!
I have to say than the products looks amazing!!
*...*

Sakuranko Blog
Facebook Fan Page

Xoxo

cream puff said...

Love your haul! Sometimes i wonder if the Dollywink lashes are worth the money. lol

Oh and Usapanda is <3!!! The best invention ever. lol ^O^ Usagi+Panda=Usapanda

Mischievous Mack said...

I like the new look, it's understated but still girly and lovely! Sometimes I think casual blog readers base their opinions more on the look of the blog than on the content, so it is very important!(though really ti should be the other way!)

Phuju Pham said...

Love the new layout, I love the Dollywink No.1 a lot!

x

Mia Rivel said...

Beautiful Blog

-Mia xo
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

I really like your new layout. It's simple and cute at the same time :D
and I love those scarfs! they really saved me during the summer haha

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

prancing bee said...

I love your haul! I really want to go to the daiso someday!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...