29.9.11

Review: BRTC Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule

Hello girls, I hope you are doing fine. So I've been asked several times to review my skincare favorites, and that would be this baby: BRTC Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule from BRTCSTORE, a water based Vitamin C serum/ampoule. This has always been my favorite skincare product, at least one of my all-time favs! So before going further to the review, I would like to show you the result of the apple test (also comparison with NOPS Vitamin C Oil 25)

Well, the result show us that this Vitamin C serum works nicely as anti-oxidant that combats free radicals. So I'm going to talk a bit about FREE RADICALS here. In the very simplest of terms, free radicals are various forms of free oxygen molecules that are floating in and out of your skin tissues. Yes, Oxygen is vital for your living tissues but only if the oxygen atoms are attached to red blood cells and that happens in your lungs. You see free oxygen anywhere is highly CORROSIVE.

In case of the apple, the oxygen has “destroyed outer cells” and turned them all brown.
Oxygen is also what causes steel to rust and if it can destroy steel, it surely can destroy your living skin cells.
So why not just simply take a few vitamin C pills? As it turns out, there are a few problems there and they all lead back to one thing and that is that a highly concentrated topical vitamin C serum is the far BETTER option.

P.s: It's important to have the apple test done after purchasing vitamin C serum just to make sure that your vitamin C is fresh and useable.

Ok, onto the product:



Ingredients list is printed inside the cardboard



About the product:
Product Name: BRTC Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule (MULTI VITAL 10 SYSTEM) BRTC 바이탈라이저 C 10 앰플 30ml
Netto: 30ml
Brand: BRTC
Origin: South Korea
Price: USD $ 38.00
Function: Whitening, anti-ageing, anti-oxidant, repairing, detox, stimulate collagen to prevent wrinkles.

For purchasing and further information of the product, please visit BRTCSTORE.

Brochure~MULTI VITAL 10 SYSTEM range
BRTC guid~Skincare step



How to use:
There's a total 7 skincare steps. However, for everyday use, I suggest you to do 5-6 steps instead of 7, cuz the mask is (of course) optional. The seven steps would be:
CLEANSER> TONER(FLUID)> EYE CREAM> AMPOULE/SERUM> MASK> WHITENING GEL> CREAM. 
However, since the cream is so oily, I apply it only around eye area. yeah I skip the eye cream and whitening gel for now. I think I'm gonna buy them soon.

Note: for every water based Vitamin C ampoule, it won't leave a sticky cast on your face as long as you apply it in the right way. Slather the fuild wisely (I use 3-4 drops) on your entire face, pat it until it fully absorbed deep into your skin. You may experience stickyness for awhile. Just be PATIENT and keep covering your face with your palm for 2-3minutes. The warmth will help the absorbing process and leave your skin without any sticky cast :)

My comment:
I started using this vitamin C ampoule on July, right after I read about how my blogger friend (naver) jae ah received vitamin c 10% ampoule from NS (natural shine), and her skin is snow white like and the most flawless ever that I wish mine were (´ω`人) She gotten even whiter with all the vitamin C things and I LIKE the result! So I decided to buy this ampoule (I bought it from mylovelysister at first) and then got my second bottle from BRTCSTORE. I'm still on my first bottle though^^.  It's 30ml, it will last me like for 6 months or so. The result is captivating that I considered this ampoule is a must on my skincare routine, really! HG for serum lah! ヾ(^∇^)

Texture is very watery, and it has the nicest mild fragrance ever. Though I don't really like the fragrance idea. Ok this stuff is amazing, I notice a slight difference already. Brighter complexion, and it works well diminishing fine wrinkles and dark circle, at least better than any other cream I've tried. What I like most is the cool and soothing sensation each time I put this on, since it's a must to keep the bottle in the fridge.

It fastens up recovery process of pigmentation caused by acne scars. and what I like most it gives a radiance complexion on your face. Say goodbye to your dull skin, and HELLO BRIGTHT SKIN~! Since it's waterbased, it never break me out. So yea, this serum is suitable for all skin types. Just follow with cream or gel if you have a dry skin type. If there's any cons, then it would be the fragrance and the tint. yeah it's tinted. So that's why it's extremely important to do apple test before, because I will not be able to detect if it is oxidised by visual checking. But thanks to the biopolymer process, it stabilizes the ascorbic acid (it's not vitamin C derivatives). So yea, this BRTC Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule is surely a FRESH vitamin C.

It has become a staple in my skincare routine!

Overall rating:Photobucket

Here I will show you the upclose pic of my bare face just right after I apply this serum, Yeah BARE and upclose! you can see that my face is not that flawless (ノ_<。) Ok, it's not really a nice skin. I have hypersensitive skin but this serum works nice on me. I love love LOVE it already. This is my real UNEDITED complexion. I swear I didn't edit my skin complexion and the lighting. You can see red spots here and there. Crap TT^TT


So that's all for the review. I hope this review helps you realize how important vitamin C is to our skin. and also, I highly recommend this product if you are serious about your skin. Lastly, have you girls joined my CIRCLE LENS GIVEAWAY? Please do join if you haven't, thank you~ and I'll see you soon. Have a nice day ( ・∀・)

43 comments:

Fern Li said...

i feel like eating apples now.. LOL
omggg >_< the serums sounds so great!! *-* you're really good at selling products! hahahaha~
thanks for the review~ ^^
and your complexion is still very nice! it glows :D who cares about a few red spots?! its gives you more character~ i'd kill to have a nice complexion as you D;

dilla said...

waaw i've been impressed with those apple test result.. >.<
ini dipakenya berapa kali sehari?

Amyboo said...

O m g. This is SUPER impressive!!!! O_____O I am actually completely convinced to try this 100%. >_<!! and your skin looks GREAT! I don't know what you're talking about! You're gorgeous!!!! XD

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

WOW you really did your research on this. Amazing! Good to know it's a reliable product :) I would love to try this but I'm still working on my Olive Oil from DHC. they cost the same so maybe I'll try this next. thanks!

pinkoolaid said...

wow this is awesome!

Jen said...

Oh wow.. that product looks amazing.. I want to try it now! Though i didn't think using serum was needed until a little later in life? Guess i was wrong haha your skin looks beautiful!

Jamilla Camel said...

I use topical Vitamin C serum under my eyes - from Perricone MD, and it works really well!

claradevi said...

Your skin is glowing! Should I try it on?
You have a really cute blog - pretty details! loved it.
<3


Clara x

Sakuranko said...

OmG really cool product God Bless you..

Sakuranko Blog

XoXo

Sarah S. said...

Wow, what a fun test! You have beautiful skin with no makeup :)

kia said...

what a great way to test it out, love this!! x

Hollie said...

wow that's really neat! very impressive.

Stacey said...

What an in-depth review. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm almost 100% convinced that I need this product now...you have such nice skin!

Yuki said...

I really like the apple experiement you did! :o :D
I don't have anything like that! :o Must try it~~ Thank you for such a nice review! :)

laura said...

wow. I learned so much from this post. Thanks for all the great information (and the cute pictures to go with them!)
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Penelope said...

What a great review. You are so thorough! This product sounds great. Sounds like a must-try!

Riya~ said...

What a lovely blog and thank you for stopping by! Great review as well!

Bravoe Runway said...

A few months ago, Marie Claire in the US wrote an article on Korean Skin care and how they're on the cutting edge of technology to discover the fountain of youth! This serum looks amazing! Once I run out, I think I am going to have to try this and the apple is just brilliant!

J00CiiEx said...

wow nice post

HeartDollie♥ said...

Great Review & Very Important Info, Thank You for this Post Girl, I`m a new follower & I love your blog, I hope to see you on mines soon! (:

<3 Dollie.
www.heartdollie.com

PolaBerry said...

Great review! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

polaberry.blogspot.com

Nana said...

I always love visiting your blog because it is so useful ^^ I love the way you use the apples!

Beauty and Bows said...

(Beauty and Bows Reply) (Lina Kim) Hi! Pinch O'Peach gives a really pretty flush to the cheeks.

Fantastic Review!

Kisses, Melanie
Beauty and Bows

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

wahhh this look super awesome. How much did you buy it for?
~XOXO Charlotte

Diane said...

OMGGGGGG this is super impressiveeeee!
your review is so detailed and believeable!!!
i want that bit c ampoule now... waaaah i want to get that for my aging skin! thank you for sharing these awesome photos and comparisons..
great help for us!!

suki pooki said...

Great review! I will definitely keep my eyes open for this the next time Im in Asia! I want paler skin but Im soooo tanned naturally T_T

I don't play counter strike and normally play games on consoles than computer lol! Got any recommendations for the PC though? I wouldn't mind trying some!

Blair said...

Sounds fantastic and you don't have flawless skin?! You should look at mine!!! It's in a terrible condition compared to yours haha

VijiiS said...

Looks like it's a really great product! Wow!

sugar sugar said...

impressive! your skin looks great dear. :D

Karina Dinda R. said...

Looks like such a great product, thanks for the review :) Following you now, follow me back if you don't mind ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Ice Pandora said...

Love the little (cute) test with the apples ^___^
Yay for vitamin C <3
The serum sounds really a good product!
I don't like the price tho haha...
but I might try this one out :o

xx

luverie's Val said...

Lina! :D Thank you for this post! Korea really has awesome products! <3
And your skin is amazing! <3

Wynne Prasetyo said...

thanks for the review, the product seems like a real good one!

CupcakeChisa said...

Thanks for the review! The product is awesome!
I wanna will tray!

Maya said...

Awesome review! I have acne-prone skin. Although I don't break out as often as I did before, I still have acne marks and scars that took AGES to fade away:( Wonder if this serum works wonders for my skin. Oh! I have oily skin too.

http://mayasvice.blogspot.com/

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

that is such an interesting post.Also my phd research is on celery browning, kind similar with those pictures with apple browning that you show!Visit my blog and if you like it we can follow each other :)
xx

♪♥♫◦° mimff °◦♫♥… said...

the apples totally made me smile <3 xD!!
love your blog <3
you describe everything so well!

maybe I shall wait till next pay day to get this >>;

though i have very dry skin ;___;

augustalolita said...

wow this stuff is amazing!! i cant believe the apple didnt change color!! a must try product!!

wintergurl said...

thx for sharing , just learn something from you

BB said...

Bisa beli brand ini dimana ya??jadi pengen

Anonymous said...

hi Rindodo,

i am a loyal follower of yours. I made a purchase of BRTC ampoulen C-10 after been thinking for some time. Yesterday i opened the bottle and found out the color of the tinted ampoule was darker then the picture shown above. I did the apple test and as i put 1 drop of the ampoule, it appears that d apple flesh turned yellowish due to the tint. This morning i woke up and looked at the apple's flesh and it actually still the same colour. Compared to others, it did not wrinkle out, looks flawless. I bought it at Sasa. I can show the picture of the ampoule.I read some articles about oxidized vit-C is fatal to our skin. Is it really safe? I had my first ampoule this morning and a bit worry now. Need help T.T sister. thank you
ong.elenna@yahoo.com

NK said...

Hi Rindodo, your post is cool :) may i put your link to this page in my website? thanks :)

NK said...

Hi Rindodo, your post is cool :) may i put your link to this page in my website? thanks :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...