22.8.11

Review: EVOME~EM Mask Sheet Whitening Essence

This mask is provided by KoreaCosmetic for review purpose. Thanks a lot! ♡




Product description:
EM collagen, whitening essence mask sheet contains vitamin C, tocopherol acetate, green tea extracts which keep your skin healthy and protect your skin. Collagen make your tired skin elastic and Clean.
Also the components, phytoncide and EM Oilve, make your skin healthy and lively with fresh in nature.
Active Ingredients: EM-Oil, EM-X Gold, Aminocoat, Hyaluronic acid, Morus alba L. extracts, Marine collagen, Phytoncide Oil.
Origin: Jeollabuk-do, South Korea

This mask is produced by EVERMIRACLE company. I'd like to have a short introduction about the company frst before jump off to my verdit:  EVERMIRACLE.Co., Ltd. was found in 2002,. With independent export rights, their products have been exported to Southeast Asia Eastern Asia, etc. the company insists on strict quality standards.   If you are interested in their products, please do not hesitate to contact them at www.evermiracle.com 



lower part-upper part
It left my skin soft and moist, thanks to the high concentration of COLLAGEN in this mask, so as we may know, collagen is widely used in medical, cosmetic, beauty, and skincare products. They're known for being a good anti-aging and has a lot of benefit to our skin:

COLLAGEN BENEFIT:
  • It rejuvenates aging skin
  • Great for toning and moisturizing the skin
  • Delays the effects of aging
  • Improves skin pigmentation, elasticity, and immunology
  • Hair and nail rejuvenation
  • Beneficial for after shaving
  • Treats several skin problems including scarring
  • For fractures, it aids in the process of bone formation
  • For those with osteoporosis, wherein the bones have become brittle and prone to fracture, the collagen can restore the bone density
  • It lessens swelling
  • It improves eyesight


but studies show that topical collagen (collagen that is used in creams and lotions and applied directly to the skin) does not work, so in this case, Hyaluronic acid is an excellent alternative to collagen, particularly since both anti-aging treatments accomplish similar rejuvenating goals. That means that the active anti-aging ingredients are transported to the cells through the layers of skin.
As a result, hyaluronic acid is preferred over topical collagen treatments mainly because HA can actually reach the cells!

★My comment:
comes in two sheet, upper part and lower part. I love this idea cuz it allows the mask to fit my face perfectly. When I opened it, I noticed that this mask has more liquid serums-compared to 'my beauty diary' mask series, and also less fragranced, which is better!

and unlike any tissue mask that I've tried before, EM mask comes in a right thickness! not too thick, and not too thin. Even without the ear-hang-things, it patched just right into my whole face and stays there untill I put it off. For beauty diary mask lover outhere, I'm pretty sure you're going to love this mask if you got a chance to try this. I mean it, this mask is much much better! (by comparing the ingredients alone)
★Results: 
I let it sit on my face for 20-30minutes and it left an oily cast on my face after usage, so I have to patiently rub them off untill the essence is perfectly absorbed. It's a perfect time do to some FACE MASSAGE, no? After having a massage session, my face was moisturized, hydrated, and more plumper with a slight dewy finish. 

What I love: this mask contains a lot of healing and anti-wrinkles properties, collagen, hyaluronic acid. and also I love masks with whitening function in it. Contain Vitamin C that brightens dull skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated.
Not so loves: hmm I'm not going to complaint about anything, but this mask is fragranced =/  just a mild scent though. It's ok la~

Overall rating:Photobucket
after usage
Tips: For absolute optimum result~after put off the mask, try to spend more time doing a facial massage with the leftover essence, then remove the excess oil with blotting paper.

22 comments:

Anna said...

You still look so pretty with a sheet mask on!

Miss L said...

It seems like great mask :)

http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com

hanna anindhita said...

Sounds promising! Nice post anyway.

http://hannaanindhita.blogspot.com//

Stephanie said...

It looks really promising, especially with hyaluronic acid, instead of collagen! ^^

Penelope said...

Wow, you're so lucky to be sent so many things for reviews! This masks sounds promising. Thanks for the great review!

나니 said...

Woah! : D I love that weird moist feeling of the mask on the face.. it's kinda weird, I guess, but it's so cooling and nice! : D

Chloe Nghiem said...

this sounds good and the mask doesn't make you look that hideous :P

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

Vivi @ Eco Beauty Secrets said...

I've never come across a mask that comes in 2 pieces! only 3D masks which has extensions on the chin and the ear areas so you can sling them on and walk about with the mask on.

cream puff said...

Like the idea that the mask comes in two pieces!! ^^ Never seen that before!

How come that you still look cute and pretty while having a sheet mask on your face? lol

Kallen said...

I've never heard of the brand but it does look lovely, what sort of facial massage do you do?

Karina Dinda R. said...

You're so pretty even wear a mask ;) Thanks for the review ^^

Cheers,
Nces ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Momickey said...

It looks very good!

D.Sadie said...

haha nice! I just did a face mask review too. i want to try this one.

cutielippi said...

the mask sounds really good!! i like that it has two parts because most facemasks are a little too big XD
btw i gave you an award here:
http://cutielippi.blogspot.com/2011/08/awards_22.html

lippi~

Amyboo said...

This mask sounds really promisig! :o I'd like to try it!

Ai said...

I love how your skin looks under that mask, so moist! ^^ Think I'll give this a try~

New reader here~ Feel free to come by sometime!

◕‿‿◕

herumbrella.blogspot.com

RurouniInuGirl said...

Thank you for commenting!! I really love Candy Doll products, like many girls who use them. I think we mostly all swear by them!! XD They are my go to products!

Also, do you even need whitening products?! You're so perfectly pale already!

sugar sugar said...

great detailed review! thanks dear. :)

Ken said...

=D

cominica said...

This mask look great, never heard about this brand before but the result looks really good. btw I've replied you on my post :)

sheilla said...

lina.. where i can buy it in Indonesia? i want to try the mask after read your review :D

http://prettygirllovemakeup.blogspot.com/

Tony said...

To find the best wrinkle cream or other skin products based on their skin type, read consumer wrinkle cream reviews before making any decision.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...