24.8.11

Review: Baviphat Peach All-in-one Peeling Gel

Hello my lovey lovey readers. ヾ(‘ロ‘) woah I post beauty review more often now. So I'll be doing a detailed review of Baviphat peach all-in-one peeling gel. Just because the packaging is too adorable, I ended up taking too much pic, I'm not going to post all of 'em here though. Okaaay... this product is kindly provided by INTENSHOP for review purpose. Inteshop is online store that sells ready stock and pre-ordered korean & japanese beauty products. I recommend this shop for those who don't like paying high prices.


super adorable packaging♥

Cutie mini spoon! ♥♥♥

Product description:
바비펫~ 피치 올인원 필링젤
 ピチオルインワンピリングジェル
Netto 용량     100g
원산지     Made in Korea

Function: 
Feel a shiny baby skin!
A multi-functional skin treatment exfoliates dead skin cells, minimizes pore size and brightens complexion with a single application. Peeling gel is packed with vitamin C rich peach extracts to whiten and brighten skin. Apply gel on dry face and then gently massage on until it starts to ball up. Rinse well and then pat skin dry.
Exfoliation + Pore Care + Brightening with peach extracts. Removes dead skin cells to improve cell renewal rate which helps better absorption of skincare products.

Recommended if you: Have white dead skin cells?want to care your skin soft and clean?   
Main ingredients and functions: Peach Extract : Caring dead skin cells and wastes.


upclose, not really gel-alike
Baviphat super cute mini spoon!

Peach Peeling Gel~step by step application
This peeling gel really works!
My verdict:
Packaging: The peach-like packaging is just OH SO ADORABLE! I love love LOVE it!!! (´ω`人) and I couldn't even put into words how much I love the packaging I'm not going to complaint about the jarred form since it comes with a cute little spoon to scoop away the gel. 
Texture: not really a gel-like in my opinion. it's watery, very moisturizing.
Scent: Overwhelming sweet peach scent, sweet and ah I'm pretty sure you guys will love the scent!  I have to admit that I love this kind of scent. But in skincare product? obviously a big NO.

I've been trying this product for the past two weeks, use it sparingly once or twice per week, skipped my aspirin mask routine. The results? My skin likes it! I can feel my skin become fairier and smoother. Anyshoots, I have normal to oily skin, plus I've been  seriously taking care of my skin, so I don't have problem with dry and flaky skin to begin with.

I've read many reviews of this peeling gel before, saying that this product is kind of hoax. Okaay. I absolutely knew that we are all having our own personal thoughts about each product and are supposed to write honest review about it. But I really really suggest that those-who said this product is suck-at least know how to use it properly. Most people (on blogspot) stopped at step 3 and said "ah this product is clumpy and they're already balled up before I rub them on!" and they're expecting DIRT-like clump (grayish-brownish in color), \(> o <)/WROOOONG. And I was like..errrhhh...you OBVIOUSLY WON'T get that dirty BROWNISH/ GRAYISH clump if your face/skin is ALL CLEAN before you start rub them off!


You have to patiently rub the gel until it starts to ball up, bear in mind that 'until it starts to ball up' is like what you see in pic 4.  And the dead skin cells are not always dirt like or brown/gray in color.


Peeling or exfoalting product is a must in my skincare routine. Dead skin cells clogged pores and they're one of acne culprits. Keep your face exfoliated and clean helps you achieve cleaner and clearer complexion. Eventhough this is not the best peeling product outhere, I still love it.

What I like: Cheap, super cheap for 100gr (last for 6~12months), packaging is super adorable,
Not so loves: I noticed 황색 4호, that's a coloring agent. And this product is fragranced =/

Packaging:Photobucket
Price: Photobucket
Result:Photobucket
Scent: N/A
Overall Rating:Photobucket

Ok that would be all. Oh, I was a bit bored yesterday so I decided to tweak my blog header. heheh... hope you guys like it. Big thanks to INTENSHOP for providing this lovely baby ♥ Yo guys, don't forget to visit the shop :3 I'll be back soon, so stay tuned... and have a nice day! Thanks for reading ヾ( ´ー`)

55 comments:

Miss L said...

This packaging is really adorable :)

http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com

Sambal+Bawang said...

Mau...

aMz88 said...

kawaii :D its like tony moly packaging! i love tony moly!!! Nice review ;D
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Nancy :D said...

The packaging is super cute! I love those types of peeling products~

Fern Li said...

omg! i wanna try it just for the spooooooooooooonnn!!!! >w< hehehe!
other than that~ i probably have too many exfoliating products around my house that i have used yet == lol

Joeyy said...

OMGGG That's the most cutest packaging I've ever seen!! I want one!! You know, if I never read the post, I would've thought you were reviewing mashed potatoes o.o it seriously looks like potatoes!! AHAH but these peeling products are usually fun, I love how it gets rid of any dirt on the surface of your skin :P ♥

Hollie said...

adorable! I hope I can find this locally here in Phils. I would love to try it.

Stephanie said...

Love the detailed review~ I always use this when my face looks dull, works like a charm!

http://diaryofaproductjunkie.blogspot.com

ಇ miharu ಇ said...

the packaging really cute ! ><

Anna said...

I've always wanted to get it for the sake of the uber cute packaging <O< I love your step-by-step review ♥

Jen said...

that looks similar to the SASATINNIE
FRUIT GARDEN Peach Purifying Peeling Gel !!
omg, the packaging is so super adorable O___O;; i would totally buy it for the packaging.. haha so bad. Thanks for the review.. i want it now for the packaging~ ><

Karina Dinda R. said...

Super cute packaging! Thanks for the review ;)

Cheers,
Nces ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Kirsty said...

omg the packaging is adorable. I thought it was for food! hahaha

aQma♥ said...

i saw this and wanting to try them~but i was kinda skeptical~but since you give it god review~im going to try this~!^^

Penelope said...

Such gorgeous packaging. The product looks like yummy sorbet! Thanks for the review x

Amyboo said...

The packaging is so so cute! It seems to work really well. I want~! :D <3

Tifa said...

Your website is so adorable with all the little detail! Omg that product is the cutest thing ever!! I swear I can smell peach from looking at it. LOLOL

17 f e b r u a r y . said...

It looks so nasty in the packaging haha xD

miemiemie said...

i love your blog! its so cute! thanks for leaving me a comment. new follower!:)

Huynh said...

Great review. The packaging is so cute :] This something I would definitely want to try.

mandy said...

It sounds great! I wonder where I can get my hands on one that isn't overpriced (outside of korea..) Why can't all brands house products in such cute packaging like korea brands do?! :P

Kallen said...

It's so cute and looks so fun, it's good that it's moisturizing I find many exfoliators very dry, thanks for the review ^^

cominica said...

aaa I have tried this product before and yeah I really like it. It makes my face so soft.

btw thanks for your support lin, it means so much for me :') *hug*

e e u n s s u n said...

Thank you hehe :)
I love your blog! It's super cute & I wanna try the gel now lol :3

stella lee said...

I've also owned this product and already reviewed it as well on my blog. I gotta agree that this product is just simply amazing!! I love it, though some people wont like it for its strong scent

heartofpearl ♡ しずか said...

This looks super cuuute! And effective! I'm such a sucker for packaging haha! Feel like eating it haha except for the dead skin bit ahah x

Donna said...

cute blog! <3 i've never seen an exfoliating peeling gel before :o. thank you for sharing this :)

Magda said...

i love your blog¡¡¡ is very cool kisses from Mexico :)

Chino-chan ♥ said...

>,< i wanna try this too.. the packaging is super cute !I have the apple one.. xD

maymay said...

this look amazing, now i so want to try it ^^

Joey said...

The packaging is so cute! I'm such a sucker for packaging. You gave it very high ratings, too. I want to try this! :D

Jin said...

it looks so yummy XD

*******
ha ha ha thanks but im definitely not good enough with makeup to be making makeup tutorials!

мoɴιcα-αι said...

omg it looks like a dessert! hehe

silviasiantar said...

enjoyed reading your blog and following!

silvia
www.poisepolish.com

Peiyinn said...

The product seem great!
I'm following you. :D

Chloe Nghiem said...

I love peach scented products and I think I wont mind the smell of this as a facial product :) I mean I'll actually get this for the packaging ahaha x) it's so cute <3

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

BEBE said...

wooow..this is nice.. :) I wanna give it a try too! <3 I'm inlove with the packaging too.. and I'm curious about that peachy scent.. :D I have one product from baviphat which is the apple night mask. But I rarely use it though.. :)

anyways, nice site! It's my first time to visit you here and I absolutely love your site! :D

Vale @ Fashion and Cookies said...

OMG, this product is so cute, I would buy it even just for the packaging ! It's a pity it is heavily fragranced...
I fell in love with your blog, the layout is so kawaii, you write very well and your advices are precious ! I am your newest follower on google ! I'd be delighted if you followed my blog too, if you liked my blog of course. Many kisses

Fashion and Cookies

Chococcuro said...

Oo I've been eyeing this product for ages! It's nice to see a detailed review~ Thank you!!

Shang J. said...

I won't be getting this here. But I really like this. Especially the packaging.
And thanks for commenting on my blog. XX

dunia kecil indi said...

cuteeee... jadi kepengen punya. diliat dari review'nya kayaknya bagus ya.. aku juga pake peeling gel, sejauh ini hasilnya so-so, lah..mungkin bs coba yg ini. thanks for the review ya, lin! :)

M.A.C.nunu said...

Haha I would have far too much fun with this. It's kinda disgusting yet cool at the same time xD

Jae said...

So adorable! I've been looking for a good product to exfoliate my skin so I'm definitely going to try out this product. :) Thanks for the review!

Fonyl said...

The packaging is really cute. I think I would buy it for display purposes. But for the face, I'm afraid not. I hardly put anything on my face because I have this fast allergic reaction.

Thanks for the visit by the way.

Catmare said...

this looks amazing! I hope we have it from where I live. I wana try it. The packaging is too cute!

Anna-Alina said...

Hi!
You blog is so cute!
Nice peach design!
I follow you!Follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

i've always wanted to try baviphat and this looks like the best product to try first!

Nixie said...

wuuuu peachy!! Looks delicious right? Im sure the smell is too! ^^. Follow me!

hsk said...

i really want to try this product now! it looks sooooo adorableeee

Angela Alvarez said...

Hey!! :) just found your nice blog!
I really like it...I am now following!! ;)
xx
fashionbit

Eileen said...

That packaging is so cute! The product itself looks like mashed potatoes lol

SJ said...

Ohh my.. I want this :) Love the packaging.. its os cuttee:)

xxx

http://sjaneng.blogspot.com

said...

heyy there,
i think u got a bad quality one!
i bought it from korea, and it was jz exactly a gel-type one. yours looks became harden! very bad.
what a...
u shld complain abt this man!

Kell said...

Really nice! I have it on my wishlist I'll get it since i completely hated the appletox! Nice to hear it's watery!

Purple_Echo said...

I totally agree with you! Some of my friends get lazy and don't rub it enough and then complain that the product doesn't deliver what it claims to do. I hope this review will reach as many people as possible and teach them how to use it wisely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...