28.8.11

Random: Recent Haul♡

Hey guys, quick post before I go to sleep. 2.29 AM now..I washed my hair at midnight and they haven't dry up until now. Irrshh..feel to lazy to use hair dryer, I hate its sound, it annoys the hell outa me(☉`ェ´☉)ジ. So here's quick update of my recent haul... OMG I'm super sleepy! TT^TT
Luview~BB cream, lip gloss, pact, cleanser, etc

Another Luview Haul!~ hohohohoh.... check their shop here: LUVIEW~KOREA COSMETIC. What I got is Luview Crystal Cover BB cream (which is too dark on my skin=/)+ Mini crystal pact, they're both packed in travelling set together with the free mini transparent pouch, so handy! More, glossy kiss lip gloss, luview shiny eyes eyeshadow (super shimmer!), Lemon balm bubble cleanser, and Luview Real Skin Primer BB cream. Naah...added all of 'em to my upcoming review backlog.
Btw, I've already reviewed Luview Mascara (my HG-fiber!), Luview whitening capsule BB cream, and Luview Crystal Minral Pact.



and here's three types of RELIAN MASCARA, can be bought HERE. And I already did a review for the phanter series. More review coming soon I promise. And then....

Received two pair of circle lenses (Candy doll gray and EOS Candy eye pink) my first gray and pink circle lenses ever, gosh I think I've fallen in love with the pink one! so anime-ish. hahah...got these from SPECIALLENS. And next~


Say hello to 5 steps skincare routine♥(o→ܫ←o)~My super super favorite Korean skincare brand, BRTC. Holy Sh** I love love LOVE these babies! I've been trying the Vit C ampoule for err..likely 3 weeks or so lah. and my skin loves it! I'm ready to do a big post, mwahaha... and OH! I got the BRTC WHITENING VITALIZER SET too (BRTC whitening and repairing BB cream 60gr, and two freebies of BRTC vitalizer fluid and cream).

Buy BRTC skincare product HERE.


And hey hooo...I'm such a happy Geek...I received the package from PIXICS just two days ago! I decided to order some cutie accessories, aye aye(*°∀°), necklaces, scarf, and the simple yet so cute chantilly lace tank. And know whaaat, I was friggin' shocked when I saw this cutie long necklace, the pinkish pendant is made from ROSE QUARTZ. I tot it was made from plastic or something like that lah. I lost my lovely rose quartz necklace last year, and this one perfectly replace it ♡ I'm going to update bout these cutie apparels later :3

So yeaaa....I'm going to sleep now. MUST~SLEEP~NOW (lll´Д`)
thanks for reading and bubbye, I'll be back very soon~

34 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Sooo many awesome things! :D
The grey lenses look interesting but the pink as well! ♥

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

✿Rin✿ said...

Great haul ! n_n Relian mascara looks so nice *_* I want the same >.<
LoL, good night ^^

Genniieeee said...

ahhh that necklace is too cute!~ I can't believe that's real rose quartz! lucky you! I'm also interested in this skincare routine that you like, I've been looking for a good routine for a while now! >.< can't wait to read that post in the future!

Happy Blogging!~
http://rabu-kuma.blogspot.com/

Amyboo said...

Whaa what an awesome haul! Huuge. ^_^
If you do a review on BRTC, I'll probably convinced to try it. =)

Fern Li said...

whoaaa very big haul!! O.O!!
cant wait for the reviews! esp. BRTC stuff!! =o i wanna try out a new skin care routine so bad~!!

Chloe Nghiem said...

nice haul! can't wait to see more of your reviews :) everything looks so pretty :P

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

aMz88 said...

really nice picks :D
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

That is a pretty impressive haul you've got there! I haven't done my beauty fall haul yet and you are definitely giving me some ideas. I've read great reviews on Korean beauty products, I'll definitely check out the link! Maybe I can find something to eliminate and end my battle w/zits :|

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

Great haul! such pretty products.. Actually I saw the Relian eyebrow pencil today when I passed a lil boutique but I was hesitant to buy it. Is it worth it? hehe The price was really reasonable and I loved the leopard prints! If you like they products maybe i'll go back and get it.

PopBlush said...

Wow! I love this haul~ So many Luview products~!

vanilavheii said...

wow so many haul! can't wait for your Luview product review :) I never have eyes for this one but curious since your review days ago LoL

Ellie said...

Love the drawing behind the circle lens!! :D

http://ellie-lalala.blogspot.com

John Kim said...

haha, didn't know that was rose quartz. I guess I should update the descriptions on it.

Peiyinn said...

That's awesome package! :D

breakingrumours said...

thats a big haul alright! :)

nicole said...

WOW!!! I WANT!

cominica said...

what a great HAUL~~ :DD

cutielippi said...

ooohh so many cool things!! the necklace is really pretty :o i'm super interested in the brtc line because i was planning on trying the brtc bb cream too :) it's so good to see that i'm not the only shopping-crazy person here lol
lippi~

Karina Dinda R. said...

Always love your post ^^ Nice review! Thanks for sharing ;)

Cheers,
Nces ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

SASA said...

ahh such a cute necklace! >< want it!! i like the pink lenses.

cream puff said...

Awesome haul!! *_______*

The necklace is soooo pretty! I love to stare at pretty accessories but I usually don't spend much money on them. lol ^O^;;

Yeah I also dislike the soudn of the hairdryer, I especially bought one that doesn't make the typical noise. Okay actually it does but at a different noise level. hahaha~

Sabrina said...

Wow so many items! Coloured contacts kinda scare me sometimes, but I've always wanted to try doll lenses!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Kallen said...

Lovely haul!!
I'd love to see the circle lenses, they look so pretty ^^
I hope the BRTC skincare products are good, can't wait for the review ^-^

Melody said...

Your haul is so niceeee *___* <33
Ee, I can't wait to see the lenses on you cos you're gonna look heaps pretty in them ^^ <3

Georgina said...

oh Relian is a dead ringer for Helena Rubinstein mascaras! :P the little pouch it comes in is cute! :D

Mar said...

WOW! great haul, sweetie! that was such a nice treat! I can't wait for you to have your own test to it! looking forward to that! kisses!

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

Fonyl said...

Whoah! A lot of luview products... Want 'em all XD

Winnie said...

Oh I miss cosmetics from Asia, I can never buy enough make up while I am there because as soon as I arrive back in the UK, I want more! This is such an awesome haul :)

Eileen said...

Erg I have to wait a really long time for my hair to dry too. And I don't blow dry it because I'm too paranoid of damage lol. I used to blow dry my hair everyday and once I realized how bad it was, it was too late haha. But anyway! Looks like you hauled lots of cool products! You have a really cute blog btw (:

Huynh said...

Nice haul :] I hope you'll do reviews soon. I wish I can try out Korean/Japanese cosmetics. I always hear about how great they are.

Penelope said...

Wow, amaxing haul, you have such great taste. Love the necklace! The Luview products looks so good, looking forward to your reviews. Especially the lip gloss as it looks so pretty!

princessmicah said...

really really cute necklace! love it!

SadeeStyle said...

love your haul


Follow Back Please
SadeeStyle

BeautyBehaved said...

thanks for the cmnt.
love the lenses & holders ;p

<3 BB

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...