19.6.11

Review: Etude House Magic Tint Balm #2 Magic Pink

Heeeey, say hello to holiday!( ・∀・)Just yesterday,I've totally finished my book design and Balinese artwork project (I was super super super exhausted, I didn't even have a sleep for -almost- TWO days), tired like hell, went to campuss without a single nap, gave a very formal presentation about my work, settled all the payment, went back to my BF house and I finally fell asleep (thx to my hubby, he's always there for me through thick and thin)
Actually, errrh... I should have been graduated last year! >_< it's all bcuz the surgery things. awe... well, no prob. I've finally finished my work and I'm gonna show you my Balinese artwork on upcoming post!

Today I'm going to review my favorite lipbalm, Etude House Magic Tint Balm in shade no. 02 (magic pink) 에뛰드 하우스 매직 틴트밤. I bought this almost one year ago (better late than never, eh?)('◇')ゞ


Comes in four shades, mine is shade #2, magic pink. But shade #3 which has a peach undertone is prolly my favorite!( ・∀・) I'm gonna get my hand on this.
package swatch-without flash
package swatch-with flash
I've had this tinted balm for quite a long time (August 2010) 'till now. I've always put this tint in my make up pouch and this is how it looks after almost a year:

Well, as I've said before, this is my most favorite lipbalm atm! it can be paired with other lippies as well. While run of the mills lip tint just gives you a tinted lips, Etude House magic tint balm hydrates and relieves chapped lips, pluuus it's tinting your lips at the same time. a tinted lipbalm with healing properties, what could be better? ♡

Packaging: Plastic Jar... meh! since I'm really a germaphobia I hate this! But I admit that all jarred lipbalm is indeed CUTE! much cuter than those in stick. But, the quality of the print (on top of the cap) is just suck. It faded away easily, and mine is just a plain red cap now (´;ω;`) 

Texture: Although it's been mentioned as a lip BALM, it's neither a lipbalm nor a lip goss. It gives you a bit of glassy finish. It feels more like a lip plumper with thicker consistency. This is definitely a GEL type balm with sheer glossy finish.

Color: subtle pink which I like so much, and no.2 has a a nice pink with magenta undertone. (*゜▽゜*)ノミPuuurfect!

Moisture properties: Good enough, it can be used in a place of ordinary lipbalm.

Scent: Juicylicous! with berry sweets flavour.

Packaging: Photobucket
Texture:Photobucket
Color:Photobucket
Moisture properties:Photobucket

What I don't like:
Short time wear~ the color fades away after two hours.
The packaging~cheapie plastic!
------
swatches on lips:
one swipe over my bare lips
Since I don't really like my pigmented lips, I used it over etude house color me nude lip concealer. And the result is much much paler. but I like it, Nude color rocks!
with Etude house color me nude
paired with etude house fresh cherry tint #3 peach

Okay, that would be all for the review. I'm going to buy EH magic tint balm in shade 3 bcuz I'm sooo in love with this lip blam (or plumper?) :3 and this baby is super cheap! I bought it for USD $ 6.00~ just another cheap but great product >=3

L.K

41 comments:

Onika Chan~ said...

that's so cute <3 your lips is so pretty~ the color looks very very pretty on you :D

cominica-ai said...

waa, this balm can use as a plumper too?looks good~~

nisa-chan said...

aww cute packaging and very suit on you >_<

ning * star said...

the color is so cute :)

Jendee said...

cute!! love this for everyday natural look~

Nenacho☆ said...

hi!! I'm so sorry for my late reply!! >__< Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment!! You're so nice!! >__<

I'm following your blog from today on!!

Isabel said...

Ehh.. so nice! ^_^

Elisa ♥ said...

looks nice :D

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Really love the color~! Its so pretty!

Marion ♥ said...

I want to try this too :D The red one.

BTW Lina, can I invite you to join my giveaway? Pretty please? *u*
http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-blog-giveaway-u.html

InsideOut Elle said...

That color is lovely but I agree - i hate jar balms! It looks veyr nice on your lips though :)

Shirley said...

how pretty! I wish we're able to get Etude things over here in the US );

The Cat Hag said...

That color looks gorgeous on you! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

sugar sugar said...

great review and i think it looks nice on your lips dear. :3

Joanna said...

Nice review. Hmm, but I think that lip balm's packaging is quite simple compared to the other Etude House items, ne? What'cha think? :D

Marxie ♔ said...

yay! Nice review. I love Etude House. Gotta try this lip balm too. :D

Lady_Myx said...

cute lips :D btw, thanks for visiting :D

http://myxilog.blogspot.com/

baby.xi said...

Wah, so pretty! And your lips are so cute whahahaa XD

Kanako_ageha said...

oh your blog is really cute! And love you review! Thanks! ♥

Holly Arabella said...

I absolutely love how this looks on your lips, theyre the colour I wish mine were! I can't find this available in the UK for me :(

Bea said...

Mine is #01, I also love this lipbalm from Etude but I have to retouch my lips every now and then.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

The color looks good.
what cute lips you have!


<3,
Dana

*~kAy~* said...

so cute! I love pink lips! :3

mimi said...

I love the color! (: It suits you very well *__* & the packaing is so cute!

♥neelai♥ said...

so cute blog here! :)
im a new follower. :)

Love neelai
http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

☆ ayu☆ said...

I ❥ the color of the lipbalm..

btw..what is your course?(´・ω・`)

visit me back❣ ☆⌒(>。≪)

mama bear said...

Pretty colors!

Shang J. said...

I so like coloured lip balms. And this one is very pretty. ^^

InesT said...

Love the colours :)

Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *

Saving Capulet said...

cannot wait to see you artwork! i can already sense it's awesomeness based on all the hard work you put in to it, plus I've been readng plenty of good things about this lip balm, must try, soon! O.O

Onika Chan~ said...

thanks again for the comment :) YEAH~ Saya is awesome XD What costume project are you working on? I want to see you cosplay because your really, really cute <3 :D

Amanda Lee said...

what a beautiful colour!

following you now! would love for you to follow me back!

xx
a.

http://fashionography-x.com

~*NeNe*~ said...

what a cute lip balm!!! <3 wanna buy it too :D
thank you for your lovely comment to my previous blog post <3 it made me happy :)
<3

Blair said...

I adore tinted lipbalms! Pity it comes in a jar, it isn't as handy as the ones in a twist up stick form.

Jessica said...

I so like the color.. and you have a very nice lips ^__^ and the packaging doesnt look very Etude kk

coffretgorge said...

these are so cute! unfortunately i dont really get to use lip products in pots because of hygienic purposes. they look really cute on you though! :) <3

Supergirl said...

Great review!
I love photos in your blog, very good quality:)

CheonsaDiana said...

thanks for this review. I have to try this tint balm. :)

Vida Fria said...

I own one! And i like it :)

Vida Fria said...

Yes this balm is awesome i own magic red :)

Jess said...

ordered one already.. great review! ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...