27.4.11

One Week After FAM Removal Surgery

Heeeya~ I'm finally back! Missed my lovely bloggie and buddies so much
Well, how've u all been doing? I went through the hardest week in my life right after the surgery.
and to make it clear, FAM is not the same as breast cancer. it's similar, but has a slightly different symptoms. And Fam is less dangerous.
buuut, it's better for us-girls- to keep ourself health, so don't forget to do your breast  -self examination- regularly.

Actually I want to post up my pic during hospitalization. But I haven't got a chance to transfer it from my BF cellphone. Maybe later.
Well, since this is my first experience of surgery, I feel afraid at first... But I feel comfortable cuz I knew that everything will be okay after I woke up (which is not definitely 'all okay' cuz I have to suffer all the pain).


My surgery starts on 10.00 AM , I got up at 11.00 AM and going home at 13.00. 
craaaaazy! I've to tell you, I eat a lot on my normal days. and when the doc said that I have to go through total 15 hours of fasting time before and after my surgery. that's a reaaaal hard task! I can't eat and drink anything even untill I woke up. I got a pretty-pretty-pretty bad stomachache soon after.


I kept vomiting for likely 30minutes during my recovery time, and I experienced a very bad nausea feeling for 4-5 days later because the side effect of the drugs. I felt pain all over my body, I can't even walk, hardly talk, I peeing in a pee pot, my head is all dizzy, and everytime I tried to stand up, it was just like experiencing an earthquake. lol. it was a real pain. real real real pain and the hardest week I've gone through.
I thanked my super kind BF because he was always there for me, before my surgery, during my surgery, and after my surgery. Thanked my gramma because she cook a lot for me.


But thanks God, I'm all okay now. The surgery went smoothly and nothing wrong with my breast now, I'll have my regular check up tomorrow and I reckon they will unstitch the thread. 


and well. now for you...
time to do your self breast examination, you'll never want it to become big like mine (my fam diamtr is more than 3cm). 


left click to enlarge

18 comments:

Locke said...

good to know you're okay now :) welcome back!

Jennifer :) ~ said...

Aww I'm so glad that you're okay! It seems like you went through so much and it's great to hear that you got through it all :)

Isabel said...

Gosh.. Glad to know everything's ok (other than the pain lol) Recovery sounds hard but be thankful it wasn't breast cancer~

Selenia said...

I like your blog!! I follow you:)
Come on http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com

Kiss Selenia

Salgy said...

hi, i have done that surgery too.It has been 4 years now..i have to check up every one year now..
It is good that you found it early...
Yeah every women should check their breast every time you take a shower....
Get well soon!!!!!

나니 said...

OH GOD D: I'm glad you're okay!

Fifi said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad you're all okay!

adeayu said...

Get well soon *big hug* miss u so much kai >.<
I'll send u a guardian angel to keep you safe and stay you away from those pains :) :*
miss you my friend..

Rinny said...

Wow that must have been a really scary experience for you. I've never had surgery before but I probably would have been scared out of my mind. Glad to see you came out of it okay - you're really brave to have gone through it with such a good attitude :) And thank you for reminding everyone to perform self-exams - I think a lot of younger women now don't realize they could be at risk for breast cancer too.

Fern Li said...

wow~ glad youre okay now!!
after the surgery sounds so painful though! :(

Hercy said...

Glad to know you're alright. Welcome back! :) It's really nice of you to share this post with us. And I really admire you for being so strong! I'm really scared when people talk about surgeries, which is ironic cos I'm a pre-med student. I hope you are now at your best! I'm going to do the steps on the picture..

Have a great day! :3

Lovely CosMe said...

Hope you'll be fine!we should care more of our own health.*be strong <3

Lina Kim ♥ said...

@all: thanks for all your nice comments. it really encourages me =) I deeply appreciate it xD~~~

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Welcome back! And I'm super-glad you're feeling better. C: I'm happy you were able to go through this experience with such a positive attitude. <3

Steph said...

it sounds like a painful and scary experience, good thing you had your bf there supporting you ^^

hope you feel better soon <3

Keishla M Rodríguez said...

I'm glad you're alright

Jiawa said...

Omg you are so brace - and it's good to hear you're all better now!

InsideOut Elle said...

ahh I just saw this post and I'm glad to know your ok now -- :( but still that sounds like a nerve-wracking experience!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...