23.2.11

Mini Haul: All Cute Stuff~

Hi lovelies I'm back with another random post >.< heheheh. I was going out with my BF yesterday and bought some cute stuffs :3 won't be reviewing anything on this post, what's to review about this anyway... =p
Well, I found an extra CUTE Hello Kitty hand bag at Hello Kitty Castle! omg, this is just too cute! I fall in love at the first sight, Cost me USD $33, and I spent 4 hours *thinking* whether I should buy this or not! hahaha

front <3

back <3

I don't really like this part :p

and oooh~ this is the cutest part, a peachy pink ribbon zip grip, could it be any cuter? <3 ~~~~~  The inner part is made of satin-like fabric with 'Hello Kitty' printed on it.

And I bought Anna sui's mirror set too, with a comb. It's black! I want it in pink T_____T But yeah, black is not that bad :p, I put it in my make up puch (oh, I think I should buy a new  pouch too, mine is starting to deteriorate, huhuhu)

*Boooo!

Nyaah~ what else ya...OOOH! an usamimi headband and hairband, ahaha...I knew it >.< it has been a CRAZE in Japan for a loooooooong time ago! But this time I really got my very very first usamimi headband, hahaha, I'll make a post about usamimi band later, feel like I want to get it customized <3
And so... this is my usamimi, denim frabic with white polkadot pattern.
with a cute tag~

The other one I bought is usamimi hairband, I love the color, so pale and pinkish! I'd be cute with a hair high bun! hehehe...

look how cute the pattern is!~~~♥
 I believe that usamimi the cutest hair accessories that I've ever seen! But I feel unsure about wearing it though, I'm not confident enought, it's ok with the hairband. But what about the headband? I think it would suit curly hair better than straight hair, isn't it? what do you think? Should I get my hair curled up before wearing the headband?

Mini Haul-february
And this is my mini haul, I've mentioned some of them on my previous post. I'm gonna post about it too. I bought a 'magic' microfiber facial towel too, it's a great product! But I forgot to take a pic of it, I'm gonna post about it too!

Well, thanks for reading and enjoying my spam spam pics, hehehe  :3 I do hope u enjoyed it, see ya in next post and any suggestion of what should I review first?

46 comments:

Cindii said...

Cute!!!! >3<

나니 said...

Ahh the purse looks so cute : D

Jennifer said...

I never thought they would have a usamimi hairband, it looks so cute!! Maybe you could wear the head band with straight hair but curled at the end. (Hair that is curled at the ends, hope that makes sense). ^_^;

Penelope said...

super cute haul! I have the same anna sui mirror. It's such good quality that I've been using it every day since I was in Uni (and that was a very long time ago!)

Ice Pandora said...

Cute haul ^^
Love the Hello Kitty bag! So cute ^^
xx

angel said...

These are really cute... =)

Merrinette said...

Super cute! <3

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

I'm so jealous!!! ^^. Where did you get all these wonderful items? Can you send me the link. The HK purse is OMG!!! XP
~XOXO Charlotte

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Such cute things you bought!! ^^

InsideOut Elle said...

ohhh do tell us how the TBS Green tea concealer is!

Jenni said...

Aww i always wanted the mirror you got!

Niszke said...

aww....I love that cute bag !!!

Leenda said...

Such a cute bag! How did that tea tree concealer work for you?

DAKOTA said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! kawaii....

Quin of Vanity said...

I love the pink kawaii bag. can i have it? lol. ♥ your site. so pink. ♥

Nic Nic said...

what a cute purse! i love your mirror and comb too!

ive never tried the la mer.. it's pricey and i tend to get white miilia around the eye area if I use too rich products round that area >_<

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

great haul dear! i love the bag hair ties!!! super kawaii ^_^

Ikmalia Anindita said...

aww, the pink bag so cute. and um i have pink anna sui's mirror and hair brush. addicted with anna sui, i even have pink anna sui's wallet

Pu3 said...

Hello! Sorry for not dropping by for a while! I've been busy :P
That's a really cute bag!! Cant believe its hello kitty!! <- (not really into hello kitty ^^').

I bought usamimi headband for a long time but i never wear them in public hahaha, i guess its because i never seen ppl wear them here in uk :P I think both straight and curly hair is fine with it, it all depends on the face, and you have a super cute face and you totally suit wearing a bunny headband XD

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Awwwww usamimi! That's a really cute one you picked! I think even straight hair looks good with usamimi! And they bag is really cute!!!

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Oh gosh, that bag and the usamimi are adorable!! x3

flash&spark said...

cutie!
love the bag, line charm and headband.♥

Enno said...

waaah! I like your anna sui's comb & mirror.
I think black is cool! don't worry!

:)

Steph said...

the bag is so cute && girly ~~

&& usamimi headbands *squeal*

Jasmine at Colorful Kawaii Tokyo said...

I have an obsession with Hello Kitty so the bag you bought is Oh so Kawaii!! ♥_♥

Grysh said...

The bag is sooooo kawaii! <3

Neko said...

Thanks for following my blog!

The Hello Kitty bag is uber cute! >w<

Ayaka said...

the usamimi's are absolutely adorable!

aian said...

cute stuffs! i like it!

Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@all: thanks for commenting ^^

chiihime said...

omg super cute bag and mirror *-* you're also so cute!

Salgy said...

OMG!!! that hello kitty bag is very cute...the pink and bow...i love it...

MOON said...

I love your haul! And the HK bag is so cuuuute, hehehe ^^

Veren Lee said...

cute bag and usamimi <33

a little princess

LovelyKimi said...

I have also just bought a white usamimi I love it!
thank you for your comment!

Emy said...

Such cute purses I want!

MilkShake-Gal said...

Sorry for the delay I do not often look at my comments lol this is stupid -_-, for eyelashes is a French brand "Natural Reserve" and still grieve xD
Your blog is cute <3

Rinny said...

Such a cute haul! The bag and mirror are adorable :)

Ania said...

This hand bag is sooo cute!! X3

Ribka said...

you bought a lot of cute stuff!!! ^^
the bag is really lovely!

Rebecca Clairine said...

awww !!
cute bag !!
hello kitty is alwayyssss cute !
love love love <3

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Hercy said...

Hi Hye~Rin! I just gave you the "Stylish Blogger Award". Please follow the link below and claim it! :)
Have a lovely day!

http://hercymonroe.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html

Clavs said...

Those are beautiful collections! I just became a follower, and congratulations on your stylish blogger award that makes us two! hope you could visit and follow my blog too...
clavsupclose.blogspot.com

Hello Naka said...

such a cute haul ^^ i love the bag and the mirror :3 i want the hair tie too ^^

Angel.S said...

Wow~! Such A Kawaii Haul Sis~! Most Especially The Bag~~~!!! Chou Kawaii!!! <3

poeh said...

I likeee the purse!! Kawai ne... where did ya get it?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...