12.1.11

My BF as Portgas D Ace~One Piece 火拳のエース & Band Performance

Yuuhuuu...another random post.
8.8.2011 My BF cosplayed as Portgas D Ace from One Piece and also performed as vocalist for his band @ Rock House, he was invited by owner of Ohayou-rock house and here's the list of performed song:
1. Redemption [ Gackt ] OST. Final Fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus.
2. Haruka Kanata [ Asian Kung-Fu Generation ] OST. Naruto
3. One Day [ The Rootless ] Opening One Piece-newest
4. Sadistic Desire [ X - Japan ]


At first, I really wanted to join a cospa  competition too, but I don't have time to prepare it. I've been planning to make Nefelpitou costumes from hunter x hunter, I love 'her' a lot~nyan <3

And yeaaah, 火拳のエース Fire Fist Ace-san without a log pose and elbow pad! hahaha...

Well, it's not me who edited it, it was my BF!~haha...Hiken no ace in action. I'm no good at digi-imaging,,nope nope~
So I just helped him shoot the video of his performance and drew Ace's whitebeard tatto on the back.I used Postila (Japanese POSCA-like marker) and it did well~
 And oooh, I'm just very very sad cuz' Ace-san is already dead T____T I'm a big fan of him...*soooob
credit to Miho-san
ちなみにエース...ルフィのお兄さんです。 メラメラの実の能力者で...
「火拳のエース」と呼ばれています。

so Ladies, do you love ONE PIECE?~ hehehe

16 comments:

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Thanks! ;D Yours too. *winks*

Gerrytales said...

WOWOW your bf's cosplay is really cool !

aisyah De Cullen said...

that's a really cool picture! (the first edited one) =D
Haha, your BF looks like a more innocent version of Ace.

Melody said...

Wahhh he really like looks him !! Even though I stopped watching/reading One Piece ages ago ;_; !! And ahhh, I would've loved to hear them peform Haruka Kanata !! LOVEEEE IT ^^" hehe

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Your bf looks really really cool!! Similar too! Loving the edit as well. I love One Piece and I use to watch the anime when I was in Japan.

Tell him good job! I bet you're sooo proud of him ><

★Mel said...

wow i used to watch one piece, and Ace sama is so cool! the cosplay looks really great!

Kisses <3

Saving Capulet said...

omg he looks amazing!! my bf loves once piece to death, he cried when merry the boat sacrificed itself to save the gang! your bf makes a very cool ace! and goodluck with the hxh cosplay! I really hope you join soon!

Dee Huynh said...

THE COSPLAY IS AMAZING! I shall be cosplaying soon too but I don't know what to do... :( but NEXT TIME WHEN YOU COSPLAY POST UP PICTURES :D

Dee Huynh said...

I <3 ONEPIECE :D

BuNnYLuverz said...

wow the editing is awesome!

Fruity Lashes said...

that was so cool. love the fire effect!

Ribka said...

ahh I love One Piece!!! I love watching and reading it!! I collect the comics too hahaha

Emi / エミ said...

hi there! i was passing by and i noticed your sparkle apple blogger~ and it is beautiful.! and i wonder. if you could tell me your tips and tricks to how you make it so beautiful!
please? ;D -EmiBear♥

btw, i love you blogs; you are sooo Kawaii!

ShuShu said...

so cute - love it, too, hehe :3 and the bento seems to be so yummy! <3 did you make it yourself?

ShuShu ♥

Marinella said...

Oh... I joined a cosplay competition before but I was not able to prepare thoroughly for all the details of my character. Anyway, I'm glad I experienced it.

And... I love One Piece!

InsideOut Elle said...

I MISS COSPLAYINGGGGG ^_^!!! the bento box is so amazing O_O omo, I can't even roll kimbap ><

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...