16.12.10

Review: Skinfood Sweet Almond Eyeliner & Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Stick

Hi sweeties~ ^^
Now it's time for eyeliner. Back then, I'm not a big fan of eyeliner, but this skinfood eyeliner makes me fell in love for it~
Will be reviewing 2 eyeliner, "Skinfood sweet almond eyeliner in brown" and "Revlon colorstay eyeliner stick in brown."

 first goes to skinfood =)
Available in 4 color variant. Black, blue, brown, and violet.
I got mine in brown because I don't really like black since it would turn out to be so intense on my eye.
Well, this is my favorite eyeliner ever and repurchase for sure!
This is my first liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. Skinfood sweet almond eyeliner is recommended for beginner, thanks to its fine tip and nice grip~

Description: Liquid eyeliner enriched with almond oil. Ultra fine eye line brush offers a precise and smooth application.
Netto: 15 gr
Price: SGD $ 21
Non-waterproof
Staying Power: Medium



What I like:
Very easy to remove and Non-waterproof
Nice grip with a fine tip, perfect to apply nice and clean line!
Non-allergenic
Super cheap!

What I don't like:
It cracks a little after several hours, but it can be fixed easily

Overall rating for this eyeliner is 4 out of 5 ♥♥♥♥


Speaking of staying power. Skinfood's staying power is much better than revlon colorstay stick. I smudge it with my finger several times
a few swipe of revlon eyeliner and skinfood eyeliner


After being sweeped with finger, Skinfood eyeliner is almost unsmudged

After being swabbed with a little water

Okay, That's for Skinfood Sweet Almond eyeliner.
next is revlon colorstay eyeliner stick. It was owned by my mother~ she keeps on buying new one >.<



Well, to be honest...on my opinion, it's just a so-so eyeliner. Not a really good one. Smudges very easily and the tip is super blunt that makes me hard to apply a clean swipe of line. (Blunt tip = messy lines). It's really2 hard to be removed too =(

I think I'll just give it back to my mother...hahaha. I prefer liquid eyeliner~
I'm going to make a review for Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in brown, but it's not as bad as revlon eyeliner stick. I've been searching for other nice eyeliners too...can you give me any recommendation?
Thanks ^____^

13 comments:

shoppingaholic said...

Wow, I love that skin food eyeliner. Can I get buy it online one a website?

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Skin Food eyeliner.. *giggles* I'm really sorry but I think Skin Food eyeliner sounds funny! Mwahahaha! XDXDXD

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Skin Food Eyeliner? It sounds edible to me and I started to think about chocolate dipped apples...;~; My mind is always on food it seems!

&. nostalgia said...

ohh..I want to try Skinfood's sweet almond eyeliner.
~

Melody said...

Ahhh *-*!
Thanks for the review and it sounds yummy but awesomeeeee !

Sushie said...

The Skin Food eyeliner looks very good but i don't wear eyeliner very often, it's so hard to put on the top of the eyes! I always use Khôl for the bottom line of the eyes, quicker to do than the top ^^'.
I don't know if it's me and my odd mind, but the form of the Skinfood eyeliner is weird, i mean the top looks like a ... 'banana' xD ... *go out*

Jennifer said...

hi thanks for your comment on my blog <3 am your new follower. for some reason i can't get the scroll bar on your site to work :S i'm using the 'downward' arrow key to go to the comment page, hehe!
love revlon color stay liner too!

Saving Capulet said...

oh, I've always been a fan of eyeliner! I agree with you when it comes to sf products, they are really good! I've yet to see if they have gel liners, I heard it's so easy to apply xD

Anonymous said...

try make up forever aqua cream liner~

Anonymous said...

but its not cheap tho... haha

melayot said...

tks for this review :) It's help me alot. Please allow me to post this in our topic about Skin Food in Vietnam, with your name and your blog's link. you can visit our topic here http://www.webtretho.com/forum/f1708/skin-food-vuon-so-12-xanh-mat-mua-he-tuoi-tre-lan-da-792004/index19.html#post18191084. tks again!!!

JessicaR said...

i want to buy this eyeliner for so long, but my old one isn't finished yet.
Thanks for your review! I love how you describes it and it helps me a lot.

But the downside is, now I know it's not waterproof, and it sucks for me who's living in a humid area. :(

Jennifer Lin said...

I personally like using eyebrow pencils as eyeliner because it's waxier and stays longer, just remember to warm it up first!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...