24.12.10

Merry X'Mas & My Christmas Gift Exchange


Hullo everyone, Merry X'mas (*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆~

I went to church with my BF and there was a christmas gift exchange game, my BF bought a bar of chocolate and glasses case to be exchanged.
It was so much fun, I picked one gift randomly for my boyfriend and picked the tiniest one for me~a thumbsize gift wrapped cutely~~~(・∀・)

I got a cute lil' towel dog and two cellphone straps


He's just too cute ^^ and I'm not gonna use him as a towel =P
I haven't found a cute name for him, oh well~maybe later (⌒▽⌒)

And two metallic cellphone straps, looks like a mini bible with heart shaped hole on its center

15 comments:

Elisa ♥ said...

super cute towel :D !!

Elisa ♥ said...

oh yeah, and merry christmas ;) hihi

Silkybow said...

aww you two are very cute. MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Hohoho!! Merry Christmas Rin! o(^O^)o I got tons of chocolates this morning! XDXDXD

Melody said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ~! <3
Ahhhhhh :3 that is so cuteee ! hehehee. What did the big present end up being :O ?!

Ribka said...

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Isabel said...

aahh! the doggy so cute! barely looks like a towel xD

pandora said...

wow, it's soooo cute!!!love it^-^

Rocking Doll Museum / Diabetic Lolita said...

Thank you, merry Christmas to you too! ^^

Joeyy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love the dog towel!! I can't even see it as a towel xD
Anyway I hope you enjoy your Christmas break with your boyfriend :)

Lotsa love from Perth, Australia~
xoxo

Kaddy said...

i dont know if my post is arrived so i write again, if it is double you can delete one^^

and i looooove the towel doog :D
i wouldnt use it too
but you have to feed him that he can grow up ;DDD

merry christmas :D

Lovely CosMe said...

Merry Xmas hye rin!:)

Saving Capulet said...

oh very cute presents and omg, you two look so alike in that photo!

Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@saving capulet: waah really? a lot of ppl told me so ^^

hihihi! said...

hi~ i just found your blog so it hougth i'd comment, it's so cute!
about the dog towel, i saw that many times at daiso and then my relative figured out how to make them!! haha but i wouldn't use him as a towel either ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...