29.12.10

Little Pullip~Donkey 풀잎



(≧∇≦)/  Nyaaaa~ I'm so happy. I've been wanting PULLIP doll badly ever since I was in high school~heheheh. Finally bought one for myself, I'll stop collecting Dollcena, and start collecting Pullip(*°∀°)

Well, what is 'Pullip?'
-----
Pullip is a collectible fashion doll created by Cheonsang Cheonha of South Korea in 2003. Pullip has an oversized head on a jointed plastic body, with eyes that can change positions and wink. Pullip was first marketed by Jun Planning of Japan, but since early 2009, it has been marketed by Groove of Korea. Pullip (풀잎) means 'blade of grass/leaf' in Korean. Since the release of the original female doll, other lines of dolls have been added: male companion dolls Namu (나무, tree) and Taeyang (태양, sun), younger sister doll Dal (달, moon), and Dal's best friend Byul (별, star). There is also a miniature line of Little Pullip and Little Dal. Pullip dolls are often customized. Later releases have wigs that can be replaced and the eye color can easily be changed.
taken from: pullip-wikipedia
-----
Pullip is extremely attractive! She stands about 12 inches tall, has a large head, big eyes that can wink and look side-to-side, along with fully articulated joints that enable her body to pose (36 parts that can move). Her cuteness is totally irresistible! for real!Σ(゜д゜lll)


☆ Spec.
-Size : About 125mm (small & cute!)
-Package : Box + Badge
-Material : ABS dress material
-Product Description : It perfectly reproduces Pullip in its small, tiny body.
-Self-introduction : Little Pullip that is a miniature of Pullip perfectly reproduces Pullip’s big eyes and pretty features in its small body. Despite its small body, it can pose freely because its arms and legs are fairly flexible in the movement.


Pullip donkey has the most natural make up among other series of Pullip. That's why I liked it~
It comes with a standing piece plastic, donkey headpiece, and the doll itself.

I don't want to open the plastic seal yet, leave her be on her plastic box... (^ε^)♪ don't want her hair to get tangled because it's all curled up. And I want to spam loooot of pictures of her.




not a very good pic, the plastic seal is everywhere...hahaha... no worries. I'll upload more pic that I took from google ( ̄ー ̄), random pic.
credit to Mr. Google, flickr, simplypeaceable


pic credit to: simplypeaceable
I was also excited about getting little pullip because I want a doll to accompany me, and little Pullip is easier to be carried around (≧▽≦)
Nah, don't you think she is extraordinary cute~♥? I'm glad that I'm borned as a girl! So that I can be with Pullip everytime...hehehe.

Do anyone of you collecting a doll? it's so fun~

21 comments:

Mickey said...

Super cute and adorable.
I don't have any specific doll collection.
All I know it's that I have lots.

__YeRim's World__ said...

where I can buy this cutie doll~~??? >.<

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Your pullip looks so adorable~~~ o(^O^)o I want the rooster one!!!!!!♥♥♥♥


I only have Barbie dolls! o(>w<)o

Melody said...

Uwahhhhh~! They're so cuteeee *-*
I always (and still) want a Dream of Doll Doll ~! Although, thinking about it ..they kind of look freaky, ne? hahaha. Their eyes are like HUGEEEE O.O ! But still ..so pretttyyyy!!!

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

yay! you got one.. i have one too! except they are so expensive...especially the full sized ones =T

BuNnYLuverz said...

howw cuteee! i want onee!! i want one so i can make her clothes and play dress up! yay hehe

Gerrytales said...

Awwww your doll is adorable ! I want one now T ^ T
Have you heard of "dollfie"? They look a little like your doll, just bigger xD
Anyway, Happy early new year! All the very best ~

InsideOut Elle said...

eheh I think I like the donkey the most actually ^_^ so cute!

Rin~ちゃん ♥ 김혜린 said...

Melody & Gerrytales: yeaah! I want a D.O.D too! my friend just bought it and he's just sooo irresistible.heheheh

Elle: agree =)

Rabbito, bunnyluvers, yerim> If you want to buy it you can check your local toy market or order it direct from cheonsang, cheonha ^^ I linked it

Rinny said...

I don't collect dolls or anything, but these dolls look really cute! I love their animal costumes hehe

Pu3 said...

Wow.... ╭(◉▂◉)╮ The doll looks really nice! Take good hair of her hair yea! I love the colour of her silvery pink hair..♥

HitomiNeko said...

kawaii.. the doll's eyes are slightly too huge for me. esp up close.. haha.. ^^ personally i like stuff animals better~ heheh

following! plz check out my blog too!


@ Read the story here. Please Help, Thank you.

@ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

Merrinette said...

Congrats on your first Lil Pullip!
She's pretty ^^

★Mel said...

Wow!! Your pullip doll is beautiful n_n!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, your blog is cute too, i´m following you ;D

bunny kisses!

Bea said...

oh, the doll is so cute? but how much does it cost? i want one too!! haha~

Marinella said...

Kawaii! I collect dolls like that too before but that was way too long ago.

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow! she is adorable!! are you going to customize her to look like you? that would be incredible cute! just the other day, I saw a shop selling blythe dolls, I can't afford them at this time, so.. :((

Vermillion said...

Awww, congrats on getting one :D She's so cute~ I used to have a pullip but then I got into collecting ball jointed dolls n_n

kaizokumousy said...

whoah such a cute doll!^o^

Nana said...

blog walking.

lovely doll~
congrats to you~ :3

verena.pricillia said...

don't know why
but it seems a lil bit scary for me :p
maybe i'm afraid of dolls with big eyes
lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...