31.12.10

Happy New Year 2011 + My up and downs


Hello, this post is gonna be the last post in 2010. I want to say:
"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 |ヽ(*゜▽゜*)ノミ|Ю"
to all my followers, affies, my friend, readers, and everyone~!

Elisa Lee tagged me to post about my ups and downs in 2010

My ups:
♪ Opened my own online shop (fashion, vintage). It's really a step up for me because I can earn my own allowance, I don't have to ask my papa to give me some money. Plus, I'm so happy that there are a lot of ppl cares about culture~
♪ I'm going to be graduated soon ^^
♪ Finally made a blog, this is my very first blog and I really really love it ♡
♪ I got a loooot of cute things that I've been wanting for long time: my Pullip doll, a cute komon and houmongi, and I've finally found a hanbok of my dreams~ all so lovely ♡
♪ My third year anniversary with my BF. We do quarreling sometimes, though..haha~

My downs:
♪ Diagnosed with a FAM on my body. I will have my surgery be done in January 2011
♪ I got menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding) for 40days ε=(~Д~;)
♪ I'm having my last project for campuss stuff that is soooo damn BORED! ~___~
♪ Someone leeching my photos on FACEBOOK, and pretend to be me! and blurred all my watermarks ヽ(`Д´)ノ darn it. But thanks to FB team that account is already banned, but I'm quite sure the culprit would make another 'fake' account'

That's all for 2010, I had a great BBQ with my boyfriend and his friend. But I didn't take any pictures, sorry v( ̄Д ̄)v I'll work harder in 2011 and start to learn tailoring!

15 comments:

Iyah said...

Happy New Year love!! :)

&. nostalgia said...

Happy New Year!
I hope the up's outweigh the downs.
Hoping to hear and see more you you in 2011 ^^~

Jess said...

Happy New Year, Rin!! Have a gorgeous 2011!
Oh, and still in love with your cute blog layout, hehe (I have to say this every time, haha...)!

Elisa ♥ said...

Happy New year Rin ^^ !!! ahww, i hope that the new year will be much better for you!!.. and i didn't even know you have an online shop =D nicee! and good luck with your surgery =), i hope everything will be fine ^.^!

x.

Melody said...

Happy New Year Rin~! <3
Hopefully the Ups of 2010 outweigh the Downs! And that your surgery goes all to plan ! I'll be praying for you ;A;!! Also that silly facebook stealer stops doing stupid things like that >=[ !!

Iloveyouuuu! xo

aizel camille said...

Happy New Year! =)

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Happy New Year 2011!!!!! Wish your 2011 be filled with all good things!♥♥♥♥ o(^w^)o

Pu3 said...

Happy new year Rin!! o(^▽^)o☆彡
You're having a surgery this month? ╭(◉Д◉;)╮I wish you well!!

kaizokumousy said...

happy new year!^^

Saving Capulet said...

oh lovely post! and keep fighting!!!

Tammy said...

Happy new year!
Oh my goodness I can't believe that someone would steal your photos! :( I'm glad you were able to get them to take it down!

Fernroro said...

Happy new year~! ^^
I hope this year will be even better for you :D

Usually when people steal other peoples photos and pretend to be them, they wish they were just as pretty as you ;)

Nic Nic said...

you been through such a year - wishing you all the best for 2011! :)

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

what a rough year.. i'm sure 2011 would be a lot better! Stay positive ^_^

Drea ♪ said...

Happy new year!
I hope this year will be better for you :]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...