25.12.10

Camwhore + Rakugaki

ehehe...Hello everyone xD~ cute Melody is having a competition and I'm entering ^^
Her competition is: "Love Yourself Camwhore Competition"

Who doesn't love camwhores? Camwhoring is a blogger's favorite activity. 
Plus, I'd love to do some rakugaki らくがき (doodling or scribbling) cute things on my selcas =p 
So much fun and I'm sure that you'll love to rakugaki-ing your own selcas~

weird face~nerdy~
a cat wannabe^^

a pig and a punch!

awww~That's huuurt >.<


You might have seen some of them already cuz I've posted it before.
Taken early 2010~ I used my digicam, webcam (sorry for the noise), and my cellphone.
I swear didn't use any liquify tools and I'm not editing my skin =p


and here's my newest selcas =)
waaah...that's a lot! *sorry ^^'
I do it for fun only, ehehehe... catch you later

21 comments:

Kaddy said...

haha the pics are all soooo cutee and beautiful.my fav is the pic with the pignose ;D

Mickey said...

Very cute.
I especially like you as a cat.

Melody said...

You're so cuteeee! Hehe
I like the first four the besttt!! ^^
I love the rakugaki <3 <3 ! and thanks for entering Rin~^^" xo

Gerrytales said...

Awww I like the one with the tooth brush~ How very creative :)
<3 Gerry

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Sooo cuuuuuuuute!! I really like the kitty one!!

LinhNOTSKINNY said...

cute and funny :D

InsideOut Elle said...

aww ahah CLASSIC SELCA pictures~ You have mastered the fine art of selca-ing ;)

The cat one is prolly my favorite ^_^

Jessica said...

soo cute :)

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Hello! Would you like to follow each others blogs? :) Happy New Year! >.<

lauren carney said...

Oh little sparrow!
Your blog is fantastical! - with fancy pictures here, there and everywhere!
It tickles my tummy butterflies!
Enjoy your new year!

Thichen said...

oh what a lovely blog
thx for comenting
where u from??

P o o p e r said...

You are soooo cute! <333
Your "a pig and a punch" picture is so cute and hilarious!

Tutti Patuti said...

haha ur so cute.. i followed ur blog.. let's follow each other's blogs

http://lilpatotz.blogspot.com

Ribbonlicious said...

Heheee, cute ^^
Aaand I love your bow cursor! *___*

Shopcoholic said...

aww you look so adorable! =)

Its so nice of you to help me. Regarding the seller's facebook you can search YOSH SKINCARE. She owns more than 5 accounts. I cant view her pics unless I add her as a friend.

Finder said...

so funny pics!!!

we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw you look so adorable cutie ^^. Thank you for the sweet comment. Hope you win ^^
~XOXO Charlotte

Pu3 said...

Waaaaaaa you are toooo cuteeeeee!! XD You make me so jealous!

Saving Capulet said...

aww you look incredibly cute!! and I love your new layout :>>

Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@AllL: aww... thx for your compliment..hahaha..say 'yes' to camwhore =D

Becca0 said...

hii XD i want to know wat program u used to make those cat face doodles and piggy face, do u might telling me? :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...