18.10.10

Special Song For Me From My Boyfried & How Did I Met Him♥

Hi all~ I'm quite happy right now and feel like want to post up something about my life ^^
Friday, this week, would be my 3 years anniversary ♥ with my boyfriend. His name is (Loong) or I'd like to called him by Tony Tony Chopper (from one piece anime~hahaha)

I just remember the first time I met him, It was in my university.
He was joining an art gallery for graphic design student,
And when saw him at the first time, I got so 'waaah he's so bishie' (lengzhai)
and definitely my type~! hoho...

*Bishi is my slang refer to cute boy (pretty boy)

But I'm not that type of girl who easily hooked up with someone,
So I said to my friend whether she wan't to help my taking his pic
(Gosh, I got a bishie-kon disorder~I think)..hahaha
and my fren kindly *and shamelessly* asked him to take his pic

While I was hiding back staring at her!(Gyahahahah~)

So from that day ( my first semester in university), untill my third semester.
I was always run over and I'd never ever let him saw me.
Cuz I was afraid that he would think:
"Oh this is a girl who want my photograph!"
kyaaa~~ Big noooo~~~ >___<

And I soon realized that he's a singer and guitarist from a local band named HELLSING.
and he surely got TONS of girl fans >.<
Huuuh. So I think, Oh dear... I won't be able to introduce myself to him
Not to mention becoming his girlfriend. LOL...

I came to his band show most of a time.
and one of funny moment is:
when me and my friend came to his show...
We were standing above the ladder in front of the stage close to him.
and I said to my friend, "Zoom-in the lens please!" While pushing my friend forward, closer to the stage.
She stepped forward, and stepped again.
and I said, "Just a lil bit more, zoom! zoom!"
and she stepped forward again.

And something very funny happened!
My poor friend fell down from the ladder, and smashed the ground -hardly-
HAHAHAHA, I do want to help her!
But what I did is just laugh and laugh~ and so are my other friend.
so mean of us xD

But I said sorry to her, and she was laughing at herself too ^___^

And my ♥happiest moment♥ is: (Oh and it was really my shamefull moment too)
When I got message from him, said that he want to know about me more >.<
Recently I knew that he got my cellphone number from my friend Kuo.

of course, at first..who want to believe Mr.-oh so handsome- to short messaged me.
then I reckoned those message was from my other friend, Pretending to be him.
(I got a lot of super ignorant and rascal besties, ha2)

Then I replied:
"It would be impossible to a PRINCE from Hellsing to short messaged me, u must be one of my rascal fren!LOL"

next message from him is a bit awkward, he still insisted that he's the real singer of Hellsing Band.
and I got curious.
Later on my friend Kuo told me that he is the real LUNG2.
And oh my got! I WAS SO ASHAMED of myself >_________<


But day after day passed, and I was Super Duper Happy!
because I just can hanging out with my dream boy...hahahas~ it was just like dream comes true!
And one month after,
He said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend.
I was melting.
(of course I said yes~) =D

And soooo....
He made me a song, everything is played by him..
Guitar, drum, music composing, etc
And of course, my boyfriend is the SINGER for this song^^
Its tittle is FIRST KISS~
You can listen for the song here =D..if you want ^^




Here's the lyric:


First Kiss

First time I met you, I`m in love to…
Your eyes that call my desire to be loved
And I wish that was true…

I want to give you the dream, Love that the only one can give…
It`s you…

Reff :   Deep inside I feel, insight I see
            In touch I believe in your lonely heart…
            No one ever make me happy, just like you did a~
            I hope our first kiss, is more than kiss that ever made for you…

Why did you run through this life
When the pain is surrounding all around your side
Just share that with me tonight…


For you who had already listen it, I'd really like to hear your comment! hehe...
He made this song almost 3 years ago, has a mellow ambience,
which show his tender feeling for me...yay♥
And I really really appreciate it!

Well, Sorry for my looooong post >.<
hehehe. I hope u were not getting bored reading my random post about my life (;゜ロ゜)

Oh and something I want to ask you lovelies...
Should I keep posting random post about my life like this? or just stick to beauty and informative post just like my usual post?
Thanks for reading and have a delicious day~
I'll be going to a market buying some recipe for katugki ъ(`ー゜) ┐

35 comments:

tet said...

I think it would be much better if you post about your love life too here . hehe :D

HarumiPq said...

so sweet!!!! did he sing the song too? the singer is so Gackt-like. Dear I'm confused are you korean or chinese? Cos I see u write lengzhai and his name sounds so chinese 龙龙. =X

Anonymous said...

bhs inggris maneh hade oge pey

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@HarumiPq yes my Bf is chinese =D, and he's the singer for this song also =D

Melody said...

THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD ^-^'! Woahhh, your love story together sounds so wonderful <3 <3 <3

and the song is so sweeeeet^-^" woahhh <3

HarumiPq said...

thanks hye rin for the commment on my site! I hope you two will have a fairy-tale ending!!! You 2 are so fortunate to have each other! Shiawase ne!!!

InsideOut Elle said...

awww that is really sweet ^_^ Def keep us updated~

Mickey said...

Like the song it's so sweet but to me his voice sounded familiar sort of like Hyde's voice.

Mooshi.Chui said...

:)!! you have a really kute blog!! going to follow u hehe

locke said...

yeah,more posts like this one^__^

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw you guys are so cute together. YOu should post more of your life for us dear ^^. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too ^^
~XOXO Charlotte

Tammy said...

Awww happy 3 yr anniversary! ^^ <3

Mei said...

GOsh that's sweet <3

Mishieru said...

Awww!!! You are one lucky girl! I would like to have a bf who will sing for me too that sweet. Happy anniversary to both of you.

I think random posts like this is good because it made us know you more. Hope you will continue posting random stuffs like this. Enjoy your day!

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Woah! Your boyfriend looks so lengzai wor! Bishi sounds like bishounen in Japanese hehe (*^O^*)


Wish all the happiness around both of you!♥


o(;A;)o I don't have boyfriend that saddens me haha XDXD

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@all: thanks for your nice comment! hehe... I really2 appreciate it =D

Silkybow said...

ahaha the song is really nice and what a little cute love story ^^ HAPPY 3 YR ANNI <3

Nicoline said...

Love your blog!! I hope you will visit or follow mine:)
www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

หåи∂ said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever heard
amazing
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

Pu3 said...

This is so~sweet! ヽ(♥⩊♥)ノ Happy 3 years anniversary to you both!!

Rinny said...

Thank you for sharing the story of how you and your boyfriend met, I always love reading how couples met for the first time hehe. And cute blog! I am a new follower :)

Saving Capulet said...

omg, this is like nana, only your bf didn't ruin your life! like takumi did to hatchi! awww so romantic! I thought these kinds of stuff only happened in the movies or anime xDD thanks for sharing <3

Multi Blogging said...

Hi friend... I know your nice and interesting blog from BlogCatalog.
I follow you on blogcatalog and also on google friend connect..

I like your blog, very informative and useful

Pls visit my blog too and follow me on google friend connect
http://newsforblogging.blogspot.com/

Thank You...

Leenda said...

Aww I like this post. It's really cute! Thanks for sharing! I like reading stuff like this. =]

Angel.S said...

Awwww, Whatta Sweet Story~!

Rebekah said...

Random posts about your life would be much more interesting :D

FashionableAsians said...

Girlie, it's your blog, you can post whatever you want, you post and we'll read and enjoy ;D

Thii said...

Hey thank you ♥

Omg this story is so sweet. I wish that something like that also happens to me. It's like those lovestory in mangas ! :)

I would love to read more post like this.

btw. cute song.

Leenda said...

No, the moisturizer isn't greasy to me. It feels really light and nice. =D

slowbrogal said...

OMG!! The stories so sweet~~~

SweetSpy said...

awww your story so nice and adorable

I like your post and want to know more about you ^^

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@All: huaa... so many ppl commented. thank you so muuuch *hug*

Jessica said...

Your love story is so cute <3

Steph said...

awww that is so cuteee~

Devi PS said...

I read this and every true love story just made my heart melted...
I ever saw boy like yours at comic, and now I see the true megane-kun o.O
The song is good too... Love your boyfriend's voice...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...