14.10.10

Review: GEO CK -107 Circle Lenses

안녕하세요, 모두들, 잘 지내 시죠?
Well~ while having my Rosella red tea( ^-^)_旦~  I'll be reviewing my First Circle Lens ever~ it's from GEO Korea type CK 107. Still, I do have a lot of illustration work to be done, but oh~ no worries, I'll be working on it later =P, so lazy( ̄△ ̄;)~

Okay, since this is my first circle lens. I can't compared it with other brand or so. It comes with a free cute pinky pig lens case (σ・∀・)σ  yay~

About the product:
Its color is ABSOLUTE-solid black. Perfect for dolly eye effect just like those ullzang style =D
Have you seen those big and black ulzzang eyes? I swear I'm totally in love with those eye-look, it's so fricking cute. Although my eye color is dark brown, the edge of this circle lens is solid black, that's what I like most about this, it's really define my iris.

Comfort
Contain 38% water and 62% phema, quite comfortable. Sometimes I just forgot that I'm wearing one of those..hahahas~ But in a room with air conditioner. I feel a bit uncomfortable, so I have to lubricates them with soft rub solution (I'm using "Europa" solution).

Enlarging effect:
Dimater is 14.00 mm ( I never dare to try out 14.8mm, some ppl said it's scary, but I'd like to buy one in14.8mm later) Since its color is solid black, it really adds on enlarging effect. Totally big and dolly~♡

Quite natural~ People would not notice that you're wearing circle lenses. Unless they see your eyes upclose~I think. When wearing this at the first time, my friend said there was something different with my eyes, and I looked good, but she can't really said what is different from me..hahahas~ she din't notice I'm wearing a circle lens  (*^▽^*)

And, because I'm loving it so much~ I'll post some Selcas spam with me wearing it =D Don't get bored with my selcas~ enjoy♥



Enlargement:Photobucket
Comfort:Photobucket
Color:Photobucket

for more information about Geo lenses you can check it out at: www.geo21eye.com
Geo Medical: 971-25, Wolchul-dong, Buk-gu, Gwangju, Korea.

28 comments:

Blair said...

14mm is natural yet it gives your eyes an extra oomph!

14.8mm sounds a tad scary, but I'm sure it'll look good on you girly!!

MyMakeUpMania said...

it looks pretty :D

nicole said...

I bought one also! but I look like ju on after i wear them :(

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

Thanks all for your comment =D

@Nicole: ehh why looked like ju on? of course not~I think~ cuz you are pretty. he2

Kelly_konomi said...

i love your lens case!! hehehe.. super cute!

yep it's natural and it looks awesome on you! <3

chiihime said...

hello!^^
Thanks for visiting my blog! Please show your pics with curled hair!

GEO is a good brand for lenses!^^ It looks very natural and cute on you! I like the iris defination that lenses give you! Thanks for lenses review \^~^/

♥NaNa♥ said...

안녕하세요 <3
The lens is really pretty!!!

Love Nana

~Lisa said...

Gorgeous! I want to try these circle lenses too!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

locke said...

you're so cute with those lenses on^^ it makes the eyes look bigger and rounder :) i want to try it to but afraid i might poke my eyes T_T

♥ Starryxuan said...

pretty lens on you! :)

Leenda said...

You look so cute and pretty. =] I want to try circle lenses, but my eyes are sensitive and I have extremely bad vision so I dare not. hahah

♥NaNa♥ said...

Skincare can be expensive!! What kind of skincare product do you use? You have a baby skin!!

Love Nana

MissJayce said...

I think these looks great! =)) super big dolly eyes! i love it!

http://sparklyplayground.blogspot.com/

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Sorry for the late respond Rin! I got busy just now (^_~) Anyway I love your black lens! I have black lens but they have somekind of blue thingy in the middle~~ (o.o;; )


Anyway do you know ulzzang artist Hong Young Gi?

genial said...

that's cute... looks so pretty :)

Mishieru said...

wow it did made your eye look bigger and made you more cutier. i really envy your skin. i like to try a coloured lenses too but i don't know what color will suit my eyes.

Xiao moon said...

It looks cute on you :D!

You should try out the 14.8mm! I have the 14.0 and the 14.8 and I will never go back to 14.0 again!

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow it looks great on you! yes, i am a big fan of circle lenses! i have very small irises and wearing lenses greatly enhanced them! and you look totally like an ulzzang!

Joanna said...

you look so adorable ^^...i always thought that circle lenses make you look fake but it really doesnt...your eyes really sparkle =)

Multi Blogging said...

OMG..... You're so Cute...

Melody said...

The lenses look awesome on you! <3
I was about to buy black lenses but then I changed my mind and bought blue again because my ones are about to expire *-*! Hmmm.

I want try 14.8mm one day :D ! I bet it's going to look really scary :3 tehehe

Anonymous said...

jeeze. I have HUGE irises..i ordered 14.5 but whenIw as fitted for regular lenses just 2 days ago they were sized at 14.8!!! I don't even think I need these now. My eyes look as big as yous do WITH the lenses. You never know what you got til u see someone who hasnt got. Im so lucky!

Anonymous said...

why do you puff your cheeks out like that? You look like you threw up in your mouth.

Steph said...

they look great on you~

J Y L said...

you look a lot like Tae yeon of SNSD...cute..=)

erikajjang! said...

You're so kawaii!! :D I have black circle lenses too but only the 14 mm :)

eugene said...

Can anyone help me?
which one is better? CK 105 or CK 107?
they give same enlargement, but i'm a bit confused to choose the perfect design.
thank you for your help, guys :D

eugene said...

sista, how about bc 102 geo?
soo natural...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...