9.10.10

Review: The Face Shop LOVELY ME:EX TINT

Hullo sweeties (・ω・)/ how have you been?
Actually I'm having  a lot of paper and illustration sketch to be done, but oh~ I'm just not really in a mood to do that. maybe later, maybe... hohoho~

So, I'll be reviewing a lip tint (again) that I bought recently in The Face Shop counter, it named lovely me:ex tint, comes in two shades, mine is shade #1, which has more natural tone. While shade #2 has more fuschia pink tone. I got hooked when trying out a tester for this tint, and I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE! kyaa~ 





This is my MOST FAVORITE~♪ tint and the best tint compared to any other tint's brands I've tried so far! 
Texture is watery, run out just like a water. Gives a flush of super natural tone to lips. Packaging is slim, and doesn't leak, perfect to be carried out everywhere~

What I like:
♪ It has really good staying power (compared to benetint and TBS tint)
♪ It doesn't dry out your lips! (just like etude house fresh cherry tint did), It changed my opinion about tint, say goodbye to flaky and chapped lips that caused by tint, I don't even need to applying lipbalm afterwards
♪ Gives you a beautiful natural flush of color  (≧∇≦)/ I swear, this is the most beautiful shades of tint I've found!

What I don't like:
♪ It's so tastefull, quite bitter. But, oh~ I don't really mind it ^^

Let's see swatches:



Perfectly natural isn't it?
It gives a healthy and natural lips color with peachy undertone. Barely noticeable, but... in my opinion, compared to etude house fresh cherry tint it has more natural shades. And, oh~what should I say (*´▽`*), this tint got a shades that I've been wanting so much! if you are a big fan of benetint, or other brand, you should really give it a try. I really should buy another one for me, just for back ups (^ε^)♪

Overall rate: ★★★★★ 5 out of 5!
and will repurchase for sure!

Well, I think that would be enough for now =D I'll be reviewing TSF salmon dark circle concealer after this, stay tuned lovelies, and bubbye for now ヽ(´ー`) ♪

15 comments:

Traveliztera said...

Wow it is indeed natural :D

Saving Capulet said...

oh I am in love with tints, they are very easy to apply and I feel so confident and comfy wearing them, I took note of this tint, just cause it looks so pretty and natural! hope it will look as good on me :>>

miss lie said...

fei how much is it? want it!!! kkkkk

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

I bought it in counter, so the price is doubled, $10.00 TT^TT

Saving Capulet> sure, you shd really give it a go^^

TinkerBi said...

oh wowwwwwwwww. We don't have faceshop here, in tx ;( I wanna try thoughhhh.

InsideOut Elle said...

ooh pretty, it is really natural! I didn't shope enough at TFS when I was in korea :P Only bought 1 sunscreen >_> *regret*

ah Skinfood Dark eye concealor...can't wait :D

☆rabbito-bonbon☆ said...

What a lovely lip tint! (*^o^)

Isabel said...

Nyah, I don't like lip tints because once applied (and then you suddenly realise the colour is not suitable with your makeup) you can't remove all of it =/ looking forward to the concealer review!

!♥ m i m i said...

ooooh looks so pretty on you...

i have never tried tints.. but i've been meaning to.. just haven't the money/time to go buy some >.<

xxx

Enter my giveaway!

Silkybow said...

i love that lip tint on you :)

MyMakeUpMania said...

Awe! I have this one and really don't like taste of it :(

FASHION ICE said...

great color, cute blog
come follow xo

Steph said...

such a pretty & natural color =D
i need to get my hands on this ~ lol

Aline said...

Very natural, love it! <3

Frizielia said...

yg cherry ini?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...