15.9.10

Webcam: Logitech QuickCam Connect

Hello sweeties~
I bought this webcam months ago but rarely using it now TT^TT though, my purpose is to communicate with my -long distance- friend. This is a good and cheap personal webcam to be used.

Product Details:
Web Camera Type: Personal Web Camera
Video Capture Resolution: 640 x 480
Image Quality: 1.3 MP
Interface Type: USB 
Image Sensor Type: CMOS

Logitech becomes my fave brand for all desktop hardware, though, my desktop PC's hardware is not all Logitech (My monitor is BenQ, IBM mouse, and Simbadda subwoofer speaker). So for a webcam I wasn't being torn to other brand. And lucky me, I bought this one during Logitech promo~ for around $14.00 in USD. Which is super cheap~ gyaaa~ <3

So here's some selcas of me~ I captured my funny dorky face selcas! Nyahahaha~

Buuut, what I hate about the webcam is the NOISE, just look at pic below, it got noises even during daytime, and the noise just getting worser at night, whereas I got two big lamp in my bedroom already =(
look how annoying the noise is >.<
But, however...the noise is still acceptable. It comes with a quickcam program too, which gives a lot of templates and style to make your cam funnier, and even scarier! So since this is my first webcam, I can't really say if it to be compared with another brands. I'm liking this webcam so much! and totally recommended for those who want a cheap but nice webcam^^~

16 comments:

DeBi said...

Logitech is ok but I find Genius is better...
you're cute... :)

Saving Capulet said...

oh awesome shots <3 you look sooo cute :>>

locke said...

cute shots!^^

OrangeFay said...

Cute! ^.^

Vivi said...

You are so cute! ♥

Melody said...

I have the same (or similar model) webcam ! :)
I've had it for a few years now and the noise never goes away T^T! I hate it so muchhhh!

I want a new webcam soon ><"

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

@All: Thanks for your sweet comments ^^
@Melody: Yes, I hate the noises too...I've download some program too reduce the noise but it still there >.< But during daytime the noise become less visible, so it's still okay ^^

Mishieru said...

You still look cute though!

ipehishere said...

cuteee ^^

juuuunn said...

you are so cutee ^^

thank you for visiting my blog =D

*~kAy~* said...

how cute!! :3
webcams are always fun!

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

Cute photos! I think the webcams always need a lot of light to prevent the noise, but it is not always easy to have such a bright lamp available.

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

that's it TT^TT so I can only enjoy video chat with my friend during day =(

Spusan said...

uhhh thats a cute blog ^-^
(>*-*)><(*-*<)

Anonymous said...

can you give me driver for that camera pls?

Rindodo ♥ said...

anon: u can download the driver from canon official website ^-^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...