16.9.10

Review: Garnier Whitening Infusion Tissue Mask

Hello sweeties ( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ, I woke up suddenly at 1 a.m and couldn't sleep back. So I decided to write down a quick post about Garnier tissue mask. I love facial mask so much(⌒▽⌒)♪, you can check my homemade facial mask recipe via label archive.

Products claims:
-Equals to 14 days of whitening care
-Intense whitening action
-Instant luminosity boost
-With pure lemon essence + Vitamin C (lift of dull skin, lighten skin tone and boost skin's radiance)
-Hydro-white complex (soothes and replenish the skin)


At first, I was a little worried  because the word "whitening" on the packaging. I don't really want to whiten my skin, and I'm afraid the whitening ingredients could be somewhat dangerous. But after read the explanation the "whitening effect" it claimed is more likely refering to "brigthening". What I like about this mask is the cool effect it gives. And I'm really enjoying a relaxing moment as I wear the mask.

I chill it in the fridge before using to gives more cool down effect for the skin. The fabric is really soft, a bit thicker than ordinary tissue mask and the liquid essence is covering up all the surface. I don't have problem with the shape too, it stays on the face nicely.

After leave it on for around 10-15minutes, I removed it from my face and I was impressed and happy to find that my skin felt moist, plumper, and the cooling effect is still there even after I massage all the remaining fluid to the skin. It can be used twice, so I always put it back to the fridge after the first usage.

What I don't like about the mask is the super strong lemon fragrance, inhaling it too much while masking sometimes cloyed me. But overall, this is a nice tissue mask to be put on (*°∀°), I've tried a lot of facial tissue mask and this one might be the best.
This is really really recommended to be put on at the end of the looooong tiring day, as it will rejuvenate and soothe your tired skin.

That would be all for now, Bubbye sweeties~ I'll be back soon with some skin food and etude house reviews~ヾ( ´ー`)
Oh, and tell me what is your favorite facial mask?

2 comments:

louise said...

I don't like the strong lemon scent too :P and I think my skin reacts badly to garnier products... I cant wait for you etude house reviews...love your review on the fake skinfood bb cream...now I'm scared to buy online :P but in a good way though....thanks sis!

yurina said...

eh ini gak napa-napa sis maskernya dipake buat 2x pemakaian? gak higienis gitu ta?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...