24.9.10

Review: Etude House Peach Water Gloss

While waiting for luch, I'd better reviewing some of Etude House produtcs again~ now it's a time for glossy lips (^ε^)♪ Peach water gloss in shade 4 Apricot arrived on the post together with my August haul. And, because I was being too busy to blog, now I'm gonna fed u up with a lot lot lot of Peach Water Gloss pics, Enjoy~♪

Product Description:
♪ Peach Water Gloss coats your lips for a light, moist and smooth sensation.
♪ Moisturizing gloss supplies color and volume to lips with a moist, smooth sensation.
♪ Jelly Polymer’s smooth texture supplies moisture and color coating to lips without hassle.
♪ Supplies glossy, wet look to lips with specially formulated hydro coating.
♪ Heart-shaped applicator adds glossy volume to lips.


Let's just take a closer look, the packaging is always the cutest it can be ♪(*’-^)-☆:
Peach water gloss - cute packaging
Product description
Etude House claimed that the heart shaped tip applicator is designed to add more glossy and plumper volumes on lips. The tip is a bit wider than ordinary glosses's tip, it's also felt so soft and smooth.


Now is time for swatches ♪
m(._.)m forgive me for not snapping a photo swatch of my lips, I posted some of Etude House's before after photo instead for -on the lips- swatches (it's in strawberry milk). Swatches on my hand is in shade 4 Apricot.
with flash

without flash-natural light. pretty pinkish shade issit?
Etude pic-Peach water gloss in strawberry milk

And, eeeeek~ looking at all swatches makes me really want to collect all of them. It comes in 5 color varian, I'm gonna buy peach milk for sure ^^ it has a cute peachy pink shade that I've been wanting for a gloss. Although I'm not really into fragranced make-up, but peach water gloss has a really cute -cotton candy- like smells~  omg, it's just too sweet that I want to eat it!

So what is your favorite glosses?
well, I'm going to have my luch now, and go to doctor (again). I got an infection on my right thumbs and it's so damn huuuurts・°・(*ノД`*)・°・ ~ I got an experience, always treat your wound, no matter how small it is!
okay, see you later and stay health, bubbye~(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

18 comments:

DeBi said...

I think I love apricot more...will try to look at etude house to see if we have them here...
nice lips deary!

locke said...

cute post! i want to try the peach milk^^

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

The gloss looks great, and I hope your thumb gets better soon. :-)

mimi said...

Etude House makes the cutest stuff! UGH!

Saving Capulet said...

kyaa im loving strawberry milk and peach milk <3

~Lisa said...

Ooh! It looks so pretty! I agree, Peach Milk is really nice!! Too bad there's no Etude in Canada! D=

(Haha, everytime I go to your blog, I always play with the cursor and make the pink stuff fall everywhere XD)

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

☆rabbito-bonbon☆ said...

I love the lip gloss but I don't know any Etude shop here~~ (;A;) I love the strawberry milk one XDXD

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

I love how it looks, and I so would like to smell it :D

Traveliztera said...

I wanna try the Apricot one! :D

Mandyy said...

your blog is so cute :)

♥ Starryxuan said...

I have one in the pink one. now i wanna try this too! :D

Calia Yang said...

oh wow!!! very cute glosses!! ^_^

glad you liked the naruto/bleach vid ^_^ it's definitely cute! hehehe

Pu3 said...

Owhh how i love the etude product! I would really wanna buy the peach milk too! :D

HarumiPq said...

Oh pretty!!! I want strawberry milk!!!

MyMakeUpMania said...

Another good review! never was interested in Etude products but now i have to try some :)

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

hehe thank you I missed you too! I really want that peach milk one ^^
~XOXO Charlotte

หåи∂ said...

hey
i just found your blog
it rocks
i'm following
follow back
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/
thnx

Jules L. said...

is it longlasting? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...