12.8.10

Review: The Skin Food Gingko Green BB Cream-Shade 1



I did not edit my cheeks skin and tone to give you real impression. I finish it with dabbing 'very' little amount of loose powder from Latulipe. Taken under daylight:

Product Description: This product is formulated with gingko and green tea extract which are full of beauty enhancing ingredients like lecithin and Vitamin B to moisturize and nourish the skin. This is a multifunction skincare product for both skin correction and skin protection.

At first I'm torn between choosing gingko BB cream or Aloe BB cream. Both are having a nice review and I'm eager to try it. I'm ended up by buying both of them. hehe... But for everyday use I choose gingko BB cream because it has Vitamin B and lecithin to maintain my skin. I've tried this product for almost 3 weeks, put it up only when I have to go out somewhere (not everyday). and it gives me no breakouts. oh okay I got two, but I'm quite sure gingko BB cream is not the culprit^^. It also smeels good too, like a scent from freshly cut grass.

compared to aloe: gingko has no sunscreen, but I think this is the nice part because I'm rarely exposured by a direct sunlight even though I have to go outside. The shade color #1 is perfectly the same with aloe. The thickness is also similar. It is said that gingko is greasier than Aloe? absolutely not. I think both are just the same. but gingko gives you a lil more dewy finish, dewy thingie doesn't always means to be greasy, rite?

Oil control: medium, but it you finish it off by dabbing some loose powder it will gives you oil-free face for 6-8 hours. ( depending on your skin type too)

Coverage: medium, sheer.

Overall rating: ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars! ♥ and repurchase for sure!

1 comment:

Liliaan Wan said...

you can recommended a product for oil skin please???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...