28.8.10

Hello Kitty Mini Figure

Bunny style, Hanbok, Furisode, Bunny style again^^
Upper: Hello Kitty (bunny). Lower: Hanbok and furisode

Asa asa~ I'm back ♪(*’-^)-☆
it's been a while since I post randomness about cutie stuff... so I think it would be great to share something kawaii and small again =D
actually I've been collecting Hello Kitty mini figures since I was in primary school, but I never ever... found this series again untill now (college), OMG~ I've been so longing (^ε^)♪ I'll just post the newest!

so when me and my BF came along to a cutie store near his house, I was totally delighted knowing that they sell HK mini figures. Actually I was planning to buy the entire stock but my allowance just being uncooperative (T▽T) and ended up just buying 4 of them. *Later I'll be back and bought them all!*

The biggest one is HK wearing furisode (long sleeves Japanese kimono) in pink, and her ribbon is replaced by beautiful kanzashi (Japanese hair pin). The other traditional clothing is HK in yellow-pink Korean Hanbok.The rest two is just ordinary HK in bunny costumes. I'm loving the small pinky bunny HK most
(´ω`人) it's just way too cute~~~ *faint
Yep, and which one is the cutest in your opinion? just tell me okay?

I will reviewing some of my fave beauty cosme in my next post =D stay cute and lovely~
----
This series is original from SANRIO, Japan.
Size: vary from 2-3 cm
---

17 comments:

locke said...

they're all soooo cute! ^_^

Jenni said...

Cute!

Angel.S said...

Awwww~~~!!! Kawaiii!!!<3 <3 <3!!

Arisato-kun said...

Kawaiiiiii~
anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. and your blog is very cutee~ where did you get this template? can i know? cause it's really cute~
I've followed your blog. hehe

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

Thanks all for commenting ^^ *nya~ I love them because they are all being so cute too *cuter than me in fact... Lol

Arisato> I designed my own blog layout =D I've followed your blog oso =D thanks dear

Kyandii** said...

Thank you!^^ the mini figures are so cute! hello kitty forever <3! hihi do you live in Korea?

amanda said...

kyaaa super cute! <3 i loveeee collecting cute stuff but have recently stopped buying so many coz i feel like i waste too much money on these things T.T

Arisato-kun said...

Ahaha Thanksssss

by the way, can you tell me how to? Cause i want to make a full-Arisato layout. ahaha~

Thank you so much for everythingg..

One more time, Your blog is so cutee~ Kawaiii~

Saving Capulet said...

omigosh! new follower here and i just wanna say i love your blog!! i really need to revamp mine soon x.x i am in love with the layout and the colors, ooh can you pretty please suggest some sites that kinda has the same layout as yours?
just simple and sweet and girly :3

and yay for cutesy things! i dooo love miniature sanrio characters! those lovelies you have are mighty cute indeed!

Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

Saving Capulet & arisato-chan> oh sure, http://blogskins.com/ got a lot of cute layout for blogger ^^ you can check them out. all lovely and cute

Saving Capulet said...

@Kim Hye Rin thank you so much!

Kanako_ageha said...

awww I really love the HK bunnies! ~♥

Lily nail said...

so cute !!!

Arisato-kun said...

Wow. thanks very muchhhh

hkittygirl said...

So cute! I want them! ♥

Mia said...

Hello Kitty!!! So Cute!! :)

Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

Super cute!!! I want it too.. >.<
But sometimes I dunno where to put them.. LOL..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...